Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2008, 02:08 AM   #1
jenncatt
Webkinz :)

jenncatt is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Twilight Zones & odd items

Ok, I have a couple of things:

~I got an "arte's clock". It's gold and very fancy. I put it in my room and try to walk up to it to see if I can do anything with it. apparently not? I thought it would tell me something like when arte has rare items or SOMETHING.... anyone ever get one of those? whats the point of it?

~I received a trophy randomly in my dock and I placed it in the middle of the floor by accident. I'm not sure what I even won to get the trophy, for one thing. and for another, I can't get it to move, or grab or anything! any ideas? It doesn't go right there! haha!!

~I have a couple of other things that I can't grab or change. like I have a plant and plant stand I needed to move over ONE square, so I grabbed one of them and moved it and it ended up moving the plant alone. SO it's suspended in mid air NEXT to the stand because now (for like a month) I can't grab either the stand or the plant. I ended up concentrating on another room and forgetting about that one and it was getting kinda cute!!

I dont' want to write a big letter to ganz about these things if they're never going to get back to me, that would just make me sad. let me know what you think...

thanks, hearts!!!
jenncatt is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-31-2008, 02:12 AM   #2

AlohaWebkinz is a glorious beacon of lightAlohaWebkinz is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Twilight Zones & odd items

For number 1: The clock simply shows the kinztime.
For number 2: I would recommend calling GANZ. There is a guide to items that are stuck on tables, but that isn't on a table is it? That happened to me but in a corner of my Halloween room. I put a bed over it and it disappeared. Happily ever after, the end.
For Number 3: Ditto Ditto Ditto, call ganz, or do what I did.
AlohaWebkinz is offline Female
Old 12-31-2008, 02:13 AM   #3
I'm moose-a-licious

crazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant future

I think the clock is just for decoration, although it may be animated to tell you kinztime. And about all the stuck items, just go the webkinz homepage, click customer service, scroll down to 'I Have Something Stuck!', click 'I have an item stuck in my room' and fill out the form for it [you'll have to fill it out for each inidivual item.] GANZ will have someone unstick the item for you! But when you fill out, on the form, which room the item is stuck in, you can't use an spaces. So just type it like 'SapceRoom' [but with your room's name, lol.[ And I don't know what to tell you about the mysterious trophy, except congrats
crazymoose is offline Male
Old 12-31-2008, 02:21 AM   #4
Gift Guru

pandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

Hi there jenncatt

For your floating object, when that has happened to me, I've had to move the table or pedestal back under it, then log off and back in, then I can move it. That tends to happen when the object that should have been on top is kinda in or next to the table/pedestal and you move the base.

For your trophy, you probably won it playing a game (congrats!!), and you should be able to click on it in Edit mode (not Walk mode) to move it. Occasionally items aren't clickable, but if you log off and back in, that usually fixes it.

Hope that helps, and good luck!!

---------- pandyma618 added 2 Minutes and 49 Seconds later ----------

Oh, and the clock is from the trading cards, series 3. And everyone is correct - it just tells time

Last edited by pandyma618; 12-31-2008 at 02:21 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
pandyma618 is offline Female
Old 12-31-2008, 02:28 AM   #5
jenncatt

jenncatt is an unknown quantity at this point

OOOOOH! thanks you guys, that was fast! much appreciated. I liked the "put a bed on it idea"! haha!

I'm gonna do these & I'll letcha know.....

trophy maybe is for tournament games? HMMMM, maybe i did win... I always THINK I should win and don't so it's probably fair if I won and don't know what for... HAHA!!

---------- jenncatt added 5 Minutes and 47 Seconds later ----------

ok, here's another question: kay, I'm playing in this forum right now, and I go to my picture and click it then go to "show all statistics" then to "show all posts" in order to see the answers you guys put. isnt that a little tedious? is there another way? and how did you all see my question so fast anyway? I'm not navigating most efficiently in this forum I don't think.... Is there a way to kind of see all new posts in real time or something, all together in one list? Like, ok, I go on forums and the thread with the most recent post added to it is on top and its a whole list from there, and not necessarily categorized by subject.

guidance, ideas?? thanks!!!!!

Last edited by jenncatt; 12-31-2008 at 02:28 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
jenncatt is offline Female
Old 12-31-2008, 02:34 AM   #6
Gift Guru

pandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

Well, you can win a trophy while playing in the tournaments....

The Cash Cow trophy looks like a little gold milk truck - you get it randomly when you click on a large group of caps.

The Goober's Lab trophy looks like a white ball on a base, and its animated when your pet walks up to it. You get it randomly for using a 5-atom bonus ball.

The Candy Bash 2 trophy you'd see when you win since you have to catch it. It looks like an orange pepper.

Lets see..... Go-Go Googles is also randomly awarded for spelling Googles with the berries, its odd looking, with a go-go berry and leaves, its gold.

Operation Gumball - looks like a gumball machine, randomly awarded for completing levels.

I think that pretty much covers the random ones, the others you have to complete the game to win.

---------- pandyma618 added 2 Minutes and 47 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by jenncatt
OOOOOH! thanks you guys, that was fast! much appreciated. I liked the "put a bed on it idea"! haha!

I'm gonna do these & I'll letcha know.....

trophy maybe is for tournament games? HMMMM, maybe i did win... I always THINK I should win and don't so it's probably fair if I won and don't know what for... HAHA!!

---------- jenncatt added 5 Minutes and 47 Seconds later ----------

ok, here's another question: kay, I'm playing in this forum right now, and I go to my picture and click it then go to "show all statistics" then to "show all posts" in order to see the answers you guys put. isnt that a little tedious? is there another way? and how did you all see my question so fast anyway? I'm not navigating most efficiently in this forum I don't think.... Is there a way to kind of see all new posts in real time or something, all together in one list? Like, ok, I go on forums and the thread with the most recent post added to it is on top and its a whole list from there, and not necessarily categorized by subject.

guidance, ideas?? thanks!!!!!
In the upper left, under the WI banner, do you see User CP? That's your User Control Panel.

If you go to your UCP home (from the drop down menu when you click the arrow next to it), subscribed threads will be listed, and you can refresh the list to check for new posts. That'll also show any PMs you've received, and any "rep points".

You should be automatically subscribed to any thread you've posted on, so you'll be able to keep an eye on all of them at once

Last edited by pandyma618; 12-31-2008 at 02:34 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
pandyma618 is offline Female
Old 12-31-2008, 02:47 AM   #7
Bring back WNTM!

mypetszrock is on a distinguished road

I think you should do what the other peeps are saying. Or log off and see what happens. But I think you should call GANZ.
mypetszrock is offline Female
Old 12-31-2008, 12:32 PM   #8
jayk is on a distinguished road

My trophies just love to get stuck on floors. It seems to be their very favorite place! I recently had two that stayed stuck for a couple of weeks. I e-mailed Ganz using their form for stuck items and they unstuck them this week. It took only about five days, which I think is pretty good turn-around time for the holiday season. Now all of my trophies are back on their stands where they belong...and I won't be rearranging my trophy room anytime soon!
Closed

Tags
mypetszrock