1. Go to www.dafont.com
. Find a font that you like (I suggest looking under "Top 100), on the right-hand side by the preview of the font, it should say something like "Download PC/ Mac OS X" click that.
2. You should get a message box that's titled "Opening FONTNAME" at the top. Select "Save Font" and then click "Ok".
3. Go to your "Start Menu". Vista users: type "Downloads" into the "Search"bar and open up your Downloads folder. XP and older users: your Downloads folder should be found on the right-hand side by Pictures and Documents.
4. Open it up and find the Font File. Double-click to open it.
5. It should take you to another page with a few different options (number of options depends on what font you chose to download). Find the one that under "Type" is labled "True Font File".
6. Click and drag that to your desktop. A message box should pop up: "Do you want to move or copy items from this zone?" click "Yes".
7. There should be a new icon on your desktop. It'll be a white piece of paper with 2 "T's" on it. Next, go to your Start Menu and open up "Control Panel".
8. Click "Appearance and Personalization".
9. Under "Font" click "Add/Remove Font"
10. A whole list of fonts should open up. Click and drag the icon with the 2 "T's" from your desktop to the list with fonts.
11. Open up Word, Wordpad, Notebook, Paint, or any other program that you have on your computer that allows you to type.
12. Select the font that you downloaded and type away! That's all there is to it!