Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-11-2009, 10:04 AM   #1
ILOVEFRANCE
Webkinz :)

ilovefrance is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Twilight Font

For those of you that love twilight and like different fonts, can anyone tell me what the Twilight font is called? And, can I download on Dafont.com. If not where can I? Thanks.
ilovefrance is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-11-2009, 01:19 PM   #2
Gift Guru

Jake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guide

Default Re: Twilight Font

Hi. The font can be found here - http://www.ffonts.net/Twilight.font
Jake is offline Male
Old 10-11-2009, 01:47 PM   #3
HomieWHONKâ„¢ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

Yes, you can download on dafont.com, it's a trusted site
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 10-11-2009, 04:53 PM   #4
ILOVEFRANCE

ilovefrance is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the help!
ilovefrance is offline Female
Old 10-11-2009, 04:56 PM   #5
I Love My

Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!

The font is called Zephyr. I downloaded mine off of this website;;

http://new.myfonts.com/fonts/ihof/zephyr/

If for any reason the font does not download from that website, you can
try searching the font name on google and seeing if you find any other
results. :]

If you do not know how to use the font once it has been downloaded to your
computer, dotdotduck has created a great guide on how to do so;;

Originally Posted by dotdotduck
1. Go to www.dafont.com. Find a font that you like (I suggest looking under "Top 100), on the right-hand side by the preview of the font, it should say something like "Download PC/ Mac OS X" click that.

2. You should get a message box that's titled "Opening FONTNAME" at the top. Select "Save Font" and then click "Ok".

3. Go to your "Start Menu". Vista users: type "Downloads" into the "Search"bar and open up your Downloads folder. XP and older users: your Downloads folder should be found on the right-hand side by Pictures and Documents.

4. Open it up and find the Font File. Double-click to open it.

5. It should take you to another page with a few different options (number of options depends on what font you chose to download). Find the one that under "Type" is labled "True Font File".

6. Click and drag that to your desktop. A message box should pop up: "Do you want to move or copy items from this zone?" click "Yes".

7. There should be a new icon on your desktop. It'll be a white piece of paper with 2 "T's" on it. Next, go to your Start Menu and open up "Control Panel".

8. Click "Appearance and Personalization".

9. Under "Font" click "Add/Remove Font"

10. A whole list of fonts should open up. Click and drag the icon with the 2 "T's" from your desktop to the list with fonts.

11. Open up Word, Wordpad, Notebook, Paint, or any other program that you have on your computer that allows you to type.

12. Select the font that you downloaded and type away! That's all there is to it!

Last edited by Midnights Bliss; 10-11-2009 at 05:03 PM..
Midnights Bliss is offline Female
Closed