Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2010, 05:53 AM   #1
Webkinz :)
discordkitty will become famous soon enough

Default Answered: Trying for help again ...

I called myself a newbie the first time I posted this thread and it made all the letters *'s in the thread title. First I typed **** and it did that, so then I typed newbie and it still censored it - I thought maybe there was an anti-chatspeak rule here (which I'm all for!) so I tried changing it to see if that would make a difference. Anyway my thread was deleted and I got a message telling me not to swear, but I didn't =( Great way to start things off =/

Here was what I was asking - if there's anyone that can guide me in the right direction! Thanks

Can anyone point me in the direction of the best guides etc? Especially as to what codes unlock different parts of the website? I'm trying to flesh out my collection with a few things from ebay and there's some things I just don't know what their codes do. For example - clothing codes? bookmark codes?

I'm not interested in unlocking estore items, just access to the locked parts of the website.

Thanks!

And what makes lil kinz different? do they have access to different games or do they unlock other things on a normal account?

Great, I guess it does censor newb with two 0's in it ... and there doesn't seem to be a way to edit a post =( So I can't even fix it.
discordkitty is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by MamaDragon3
I'll try to help--
To unlock the locked parts of WW, here's what you do:
Magical Forest
To unlock Zumwhere to take pictures of Zums for zummies (like prize points), you need to buy at least 1 Kinzklip. The more you buy, the better your chances of finding rare Zums. Find a Zum, and they give you zummies you can then turn in for prizes from the Zum Catalog.
If you want a Zum, like a pet for your Webbie, then you have to buy a Zumbuddy. Zumbuddies unlock the other "side" of Zumwhere, where you can play with your Zum, design its room, etc. Playing with your Zum also earns you zummies which can be turned into prizes at the Z-shop (like the W-shop, but only in Zumwhere).
Magic Mire can be unlocked by buying a Magic Mire charm. These are very difficult to find now, but the estore sells virtual charms for the equivalent of $1.50. A full unlock is 8 charms, with more charms giving a greater chance to find rarer prizes/keys. Charms #16 & 24 have their own special prizes you get automatically for registering the charm.
Fairy Falls--almost exactly as Magic Mire above, except you need to buy a Fairy Falls charm, and the prizes are different.
Woodland Wonders--can be unlocked by buying a Webkinz figurine. These little plastic figures are also getting hard to find, and I've bought all mine off of ebay. Virtual figures can also be had in the estore for the equivalent of $2.50, I think. A full unlock here is 40 figures, and you cannot even find some of the rarer prizes until you have registered at least 30 or so figures. Really cool prizes here, though.
Bookmark codes unlock a book for your pet--all but 3 choices can be found in the W-shop. 3 titles can only be gotten from codes.
School essentials/pencil case unlocks more stationary, wrapping paper, and stickers for your kinzpost.
Lip gloss and body spray gives you a Glam Boutique bag that you can use to buy salon furniture.
Webkinz clothing (for your Webkinz) gives you a bag to shop at Persephone's shop for KinzStyle clothing that you can't get elsewhere.
Kinz Clothes (t-shirts for kids) gives you a code for an outfit for your Webbie you can't get anywhere else.
Here are some helpful links:
Webkinz Insider Picture Gallery - Webkinz Insider Wiki
for pictures of all the cool prizes clothes
The Magical Forest
A whole forum dedicated to the Magical Forest--with guides, discussions, etc.

That's the basic info. If you want any further info after reading all that, just let us know.
Oh, and welcome to WI!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-26-2010, 05:57 AM   #2
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Trying for help again ...

L'il Kinz are the same as Webkinz in the game but not for Pet of the Month prizes.

Webkinz Jr. is a completely different line of Webkinz designed for very young children.

You can read about them here

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/wiki/W...al_Information
Old 05-26-2010, 05:59 AM   #3
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

I think you cannot edit posts if you are still a lil kinz (after a few more posts that should change though)

Welcome to WI! Sorry it seems that you've had a little bit of a tough experience! This site does take a little time to get familiar with, but you'll be a pro in no time! There are certain words that do get censored out..it happens to us all...

As for your question of what unlocks what-lil kinz are only cheaper and smaller than regular webkinz, and they do not unlock a new area. They will come with a pet specific item, pet specific food and the same type of adoption gifts as a regular webkinz...The only difference is that the virtual pet is a little smaller...

There are other places in the magical forest like zumwhere (where you'd need a kinz clip to unlock) and the magical forest (a figurine unlocks this), you can get a zumbuddy to unlock their little world (forgot what that is called but it's fun!)...I'm having a mental block as to what else there is...

Again, welcome to WI!
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 05-26-2010, 06:03 AM   #4
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

We are a site that has children as young as 7 years old posting. There are restrictions on language used here, just as there is in the clubhouse.
You will be a Lil Kinz for the first part of your stay here. About 10 posts or so. Then when the system catches up, you become a Webkinz Status.
Until that time (kind of like a probation period) you are only allowed a certain sized avatar and signature, you cannot post on profiles, private message or befriend anyone.

The area that you want to unlock requires a bit more from you. You have to have at least 50+ helpful posts and been a member for more than two weeks before entering the gift exchange. After a training period which you will be under the careful guidance of a Gift Coach who will help you understand the values of the WIGEV (Webkinz Insider Gift Exchange Value Guide) and how to ensure an equitable trade.
To find out MORE about this process, check the FAQ and the Rules in bright green under the banner.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 05-26-2010, 06:12 AM   #5
The GTS Works!

MamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond repute

I'll try to help--
To unlock the locked parts of WW, here's what you do:
Magical Forest
To unlock Zumwhere to take pictures of Zums for zummies (like prize points), you need to buy at least 1 Kinzklip. The more you buy, the better your chances of finding rare Zums. Find a Zum, and they give you zummies you can then turn in for prizes from the Zum Catalog.
If you want a Zum, like a pet for your Webbie, then you have to buy a Zumbuddy. Zumbuddies unlock the other "side" of Zumwhere, where you can play with your Zum, design its room, etc. Playing with your Zum also earns you zummies which can be turned into prizes at the Z-shop (like the W-shop, but only in Zumwhere).
Magic Mire can be unlocked by buying a Magic Mire charm. These are very difficult to find now, but the estore sells virtual charms for the equivalent of $1.50. A full unlock is 8 charms, with more charms giving a greater chance to find rarer prizes/keys. Charms #16 & 24 have their own special prizes you get automatically for registering the charm.
Fairy Falls--almost exactly as Magic Mire above, except you need to buy a Fairy Falls charm, and the prizes are different.
Woodland Wonders--can be unlocked by buying a Webkinz figurine. These little plastic figures are also getting hard to find, and I've bought all mine off of ebay. Virtual figures can also be had in the estore for the equivalent of $2.50, I think. A full unlock here is 40 figures, and you cannot even find some of the rarer prizes until you have registered at least 30 or so figures. Really cool prizes here, though.
Bookmark codes unlock a book for your pet--all but 3 choices can be found in the W-shop. 3 titles can only be gotten from codes.
School essentials/pencil case unlocks more stationary, wrapping paper, and stickers for your kinzpost.
Lip gloss and body spray gives you a Glam Boutique bag that you can use to buy salon furniture.
Webkinz clothing (for your Webkinz) gives you a bag to shop at Persephone's shop for KinzStyle clothing that you can't get elsewhere.
Kinz Clothes (t-shirts for kids) gives you a code for an outfit for your Webbie you can't get anywhere else.
Here are some helpful links:
Webkinz Insider Picture Gallery - Webkinz Insider Wiki
for pictures of all the cool prizes clothes
The Magical Forest
A whole forum dedicated to the Magical Forest--with guides, discussions, etc.

That's the basic info. If you want any further info after reading all that, just let us know.
Oh, and welcome to WI!
MamaDragon3 is offline Female
Old 05-26-2010, 06:49 AM   #6

Thanks for all the help, especially with the forum. I am totally on board with no swearing. I guess I just didn't expect the "leet speak" version of newb to be censored and then having people in charge thinking I started my first thread swearing was not the foot I wanted to start off on!

I really appreciate the explanations - I had a friends niece give me a couple tags because she doesn't have a computer and I noticed they were lil kinz so I wasn't sure if they'd act the same or not.

I recently won a figurine and charm on ebay super cheap so once my payment clears I should be rocking for that aspect of it

I've been doing webkinz since just after Christmas - my first one was a gift - and have been adding to my collection ever since ;p

I only found this site a month or so ago, but I'm so glad I did - it's a wealth of information and great people.

Thanks again for all the help - you guys rock =D
Old 05-26-2010, 12:22 PM   #7
Diabetes Awareness

DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine
DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine

WI Subscriber

Here is another good thread explaining a lot of the "extras" in WW

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...evised-602023/
DragonsFly is offline Female
Old 05-26-2010, 05:45 PM   #8

Wicked thanks again - I swear these days most of my computer time is spent between playing and reading about webkinz LOL!
Closed