Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2012, 03:30 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

nicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Answered: Trouble w/WI emoticons

I am unable to use emoticons when I post a "quick reply" or a visitor message here on WI.
This has been happening for a few days now. I checked and I have not disabled them either.

Is it only me or is anyone else having this problem?

Any suggestions anyone? I miss my smiley faces!
nicki12 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by nicki12
Hurray! It's fixed today!
Sponsored Links
Old 02-14-2012, 03:31 PM   #2
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

Default Re: Trouble w/WI emoticons

I am not having that problem. Try logging out and logging back in.
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female
Old 02-14-2012, 03:37 PM   #3

nicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks. I tried that.

It says "HTTP 404 NOT FOUND" - when I click on the smiley face that usually brings up the emoticon choices.
Old 02-14-2012, 03:42 PM   #4
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

I've been having that problem too for a few days. I have to go to the 'Go Advanced' option to get the smilies.
Desty is offline Female
Old 02-14-2012, 03:57 PM   #5

View Post Originally Posted by Desty
I've been having that problem too for a few days. I have to go to the 'Go Advanced' option to get the smilies.
Yep, me too. And for visitor messages I can't access any.

Thanks for letting me know I'm not the only one w/this problem. Now I don't feel so alone.
Old 02-14-2012, 06:59 PM   #6
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

no, but i don't doubt it since wi has been having issues lately
try using this link until it gets fixed... like keep it in your signature or something? X
i usually don't even need to go to the list because i memorized them; maybe you could try to keep note of what codes = smileys? [like : ) = or : (= : bee : = etc]
Old 02-15-2012, 02:33 AM   #7

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

I think I've had that problem for several weeks; when I try to put in a smiley, it just gives a code, not the actual smiley.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 02-15-2012, 09:51 AM   #8
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

I'm also having problems this morning with slowness here on WI and with the Go Advanced response on profile pages. I keep getting error messages and have to X out and come back. Frustrating! :/
Desty is offline Female
Old 02-15-2012, 06:52 PM   #9
BunBunBunny222

SunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonder

I'm no having these troubles (though I must ay, I've been seeing a lot of glitches here on WI lately!)
I'm sure it's a glitch and everything will be fixed soon. For now, try to keep an idea of the smiley codes. Some people tend to use smilies that aren't graphics, like xD ;~; and =)
You could try using those until it's fixed.
Have you tried disabling the smilies, and then enabling them again?

Hope I helped a little!
Old 02-15-2012, 07:50 PM   #10
Name: Bailey/Piplup

donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!

This is happening to me too! I think WI is having a few issues. My suggestion would be to use the typing for the smilies. Like... If you want a do ; then D/ If you want a do :2funny then :
That was a abd explanation but that's what I do because of this issue. I hope it starts working for you or they fix it soon!
donpiplup is offline Female
Closed

Tags
jesus loves you!