Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Somebody Help! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/)
-   -   Trouble raking donut plant? (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/trouble-raking-donut-plant-267793/)

webkinzmama1304-03-2008 12:30 AM

Trouble raking donut plant?

Hi,

Ever since Nafaria played her little trick on the gardens of WW, I have had trouble with my donut plant. Once the fixed-- broke Nafaria's spell, I harvested it. After a few days it needed raked, but I got the pop up that says This plant doesn't need tended right now... also upon inspection it showed up as "good growing".

After a day or two, I dediced to dig it up and start it over. I even moved it. It grew for a few days, but today its back to being loopey.

Has anyone else experienced this type of thing? Any ideas?

Thanks for any input!

Eat The Paste04-03-2008 12:37 AM

Re: Trouble raking donut plant?

It must be some sort of glitch. I haven't had any problems with my donut plant. If you still can't get it to work, I'd get ahold of Ganz and let them know. They probably won't do anything for you, but you never know! I'm sorry you are having problems, I'd be really frustrated if it was me. :(

dusangpyong04-03-2008 12:50 AM

I've noticed that sometimes a plant or two won't exist to the inspection tool for me. When that happens, I just exit the room using a door and then go back to it using a door and the problem is solved. I have no idea why this works, but you might want to try it even though your problem isn't the same as mine.

webkinzmama1304-03-2008 12:50 AM

Thanks. I am at the point with ganz that I don't sweat the small stuff, (cause ya have to pick your battles!) so I may just give it some time. I haven't tried a different yard. I should probably do that. Then I'll send it to my DD's farm and try it there. I'll get my donuts by hook or by crook!

Pinky Sue04-03-2008 07:43 PM

How do you get a donut plant?

PinkySue

webkinzmama1304-03-2008 08:55 PM

donut plants are a Pet of the month gift. Adopt a pink poodle during April and you get a POTM lootbag. You get one cool item, a wish token, an unusual food, a w shop coupon and some kinzcash. Donut seeds are one of the special POTM items. You plant the seeds and after so many days you get to harvest a donut!!!! Add farmer1102 to your friends in WW and I;ll send you a donut. Just PM me and let me know who to accept the request from.

fluffy04-03-2008 10:13 PM

I just got a donut plant this month and it's doing what yours is doing. I just thought I would give it a couple days and see what happens

rattyjol04-03-2008 10:24 PM

nope, sorry, i don't even have a donut plant. (but i really really want one!)

Fumblina04-04-2008 07:54 AM

i want to get a donut plant when I enter in my panda in may. (yes i know loooooong wait but it was on sale:))

04-04-2008 07:56 AM

i dont have one but good luck!