Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Somebody Help! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/)
-   -   Trouble With NEW Kids Fridge... (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/trouble-new-kids-fridge-591338/)

mizfit01-07-2010 09:49 PM

Trouble With NEW Kids Fridge...

Thanks for reading.

Did anybody get the NEW Kid's Fridge today and try and put food in it?

It seems that I can put harvested food and recipe food in it, but when I tried to put Halloween Candy, Christmas Cookies, Academy Food, Fairy Biscuits, etc., I got the message 'We're sorry. That item doesn't fit in there.'

These items fit in other fridges that I have. So, I was wondering if anyone else is having this problem, or am I just lucky? :)

Seahorse01-07-2010 10:06 PM

Re: Trouble With NEW Kids Fridge...

I am having the same problem.
WShop foods fit, however other foods do not. Just a glitch, I assume. When there are new items out, it is not rare to have some type of glitch. ::)
You could always report this in the ''Glitch Report'' section of the forum. I am sure that Ganz will have this fixed soon. All of the other fridges seem to work.

mizfit01-07-2010 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seahorse (Post 17843244)
I am having the same problem.
WShop foods fit, however other foods do not. Just a glitch, I assume. When there are new items out, it is not rare to have some type of glitch. ::)
You could always report this in the ''Glitch Report'' section of the forum. I am sure that Ganz will have this fixed soon. All of the other fridges seem to work.

Thank you for replying.

I wasn't sure if I should report it because I didn't know if others were having an issue also, so I figured I would start here. Thank you for including the link to report it in your reply. :)

Dixiecup01-07-2010 10:12 PM

Oh no, all it takes is JUST one and the rest will follow :) Break away from the pack because the more people who complain about it the better off we are. Ganz only sees a couple of complaints as minor and will eventually iron itself out, but if we complain En-masse they tend to be more diligent about things :) Just like that Wallpaper and floors...if it isn't working the way it should they should know.

Jennielou01-07-2010 11:02 PM

That happens with alot of storage items...some things won't go in it but others will. Items too...The Snow White dress for example won't go in some dressers/wardrobes etc but will go in others. Usually happens with new items or new storage units.

london4501-08-2010 02:45 PM

It is a new item.New items always have glitches.
Hope I helped!!!
London45