Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2009, 09:53 PM   #1
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Question Unanswered: Trouble With Magic Mire !!!

Hello , I was wondering if anyone else is having this problem I have 3 accnts each w/ 1 Magic Mire charm on them , but everytime I click on a fairy and open the gift I instantly get logged out !! It has been like this since I got the Charms 4 days ago, But it only happens on 1 of the accnts . The other 2 are fine , also I still get my prize it justs logs me right out afterwards !! Has this happened to anyone else ?? Does anyone have any thoughts on how to fix this annoying glitch ?? Thanks I appreciate any & all help !! Have a great nite !!
mom w charm is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-30-2009, 10:36 PM   #2
Banned
nemo434 is the cats pajamas!nemo434 is the cats pajamas!nemo434 is the cats pajamas!nemo434 is the cats pajamas!nemo434 is the cats pajamas!nemo434 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Trouble With Magic Mire !!!

Sorry that I don't have any helpful suggestions to fix this problem but at least I can commiserate... the same thing has been happening on one of my accounts ever since Webkinz World crashed this past Sunday.
Old 07-30-2009, 10:58 PM   #3
I'm back...
Gifted

Mystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond repute

I am sorry, also. I have never heard of this problem as of yet, and it has never happened to me. The only thing I can think of is maybe your web browse is having an overload and decides to crash at the pivotal moment of your gift opening. Maybe switch to a different browser? And i'm sure you've heard this a million times...but maybe clear your cache/cookies? lol.
Good luck, Mom w/ charm.
Mystic is offline Female
Old 07-30-2009, 11:02 PM   #4
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I have the same problem. It happens with just one of my accounts and none of the others. I called Ganz about it today and she said she would make a note of it and if more people reported the problem she would pass it to tech support. There is another thread about this in the magic forest section and we are not alone. Quite a few people are experiencing this. I'm not sure when it started for me, but it was not too long ago.

I hope some other people will call Ganz and report the problem and then maybe they will put it on their list of things to be fixed. It's not a major problem but just an annoyance so I don't expect it to get much priority.

And I do not think it has anything to do with the browser. I use firefox and my friend uses IE and she has the same problem with just one account. And since I can go to another account and not have this problem, it would not help to clear cache.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 07-31-2009, 12:24 AM   #5
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
I have the same problem. It happens with just one of my accounts and none of the others. I called Ganz about it today and she said she would make a note of it and if more people reported the problem she would pass it to tech support. There is another thread about this in the magic forest section and we are not alone. Quite a few people are experiencing this. I'm not sure when it started for me, but it was not too long ago.

I hope some other people will call Ganz and report the problem and then maybe they will put it on their list of things to be fixed. It's not a major problem but just an annoyance so I don't expect it to get much priority.

And I do not think it has anything to do with the browser. I use firefox and my friend uses IE and she has the same problem with just one account. And since I can go to another account and not have this problem, it would not help to clear cache.

Thanks so much for this info !! Like I said its only 1 accnt out of 3 !! It has been like this since I put in the code !! I try different paths but that doesnt help either !! Thanks so much all of you !!
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 08-01-2009, 08:34 PM   #6
smallville89
Gift Guru

danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!

I agree it is not a browser issue since people are reporting all kinds of issues with using different browsers. I myself was not smart enough to spread them out among accounts, I put all mine on the same one....
danathorn is offline Female
Old 08-02-2009, 09:16 AM   #7
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by danathorn
I agree it is not a browser issue since people are reporting all kinds of issues with using different browsers. I myself was not smart enough to spread them out among accounts, I put all mine on the same one....
I have just one on some of my accounts and have 2 accounts with more on them.

I hope more that are having problems will call Ganz about it so maybe it will at least be put on the list of glitches that need to be fixed. I call this one a glitch because everything works, but having to log back in is annoying
marnabear is offline Female
Closed