Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2007, 07:05 AM   #1
ladybuglydia
Gift Guru

ladybuglydia has a spectacular aura about

Default Unanswered: Trouble loading Garden Room?? Anyone Else??

We have 4 accounts and 3 are perfectly fine, but the other one is having trouble loading the room. It gets stuck loading the furniture. This started happening yesterday after lunch and we have yet to be able to get into her room. I did send an email to support@webkinz.com this morning, but I don't know how quickly it will be resolved. Anyone else have or have had this problem.
-

Last edited by ladybuglydia; 07-13-2007 at 07:09 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 07-13-2007, 07:43 AM   #2
ladybuglydia
Gift Guru

Default Re: Trouble loading Room?? Anyone Else??

Anybody else? Please help
Old 07-13-2007, 09:58 AM   #3
Gift Guru
ramparion will become famous soon enough

right now I can't even load the loggin page! boo!
Old 07-13-2007, 10:19 AM   #4
Gifted

ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million
ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million

Everything in our rooms is gone! our dock is empty,and we cannot see anything on the W shop! its awful,and i have not a clue what to do,but i have a heartbroken little girl here who thinks her pets are going to die because we cannot buy food,the dock is just empty,we cannot view the W shop.I am so upset for her.
Old 07-13-2007, 04:30 PM   #5
bceagles88
Banned
webkinz3d is an unknown quantity at this point

In loading my 11th webkinz this afternoon, I see my new choc lab in the dock and the gift in the dock but I can't log into her new room. I can log into my other pets rooms when I select other pets but when this new pet is selected, the loading gets stuck on Loading Characters. I'm also getting a message saying "a script in this movie is causing adobe flash player 9 to run slowly. if it continues to run, your computer may become unresponsive. do you want to abort the script" I've tried aborting and not aborting. I've also gone into my temporary files and deleted those.........any advice??? thanks in advance!
Old 07-13-2007, 04:49 PM   #6
bceagles88
Banned

I've also tried making sure that my Adobe 9 was updated with the latest update that it had on 7/10 - still no luck - again, I can get into the other animals room when I select them but when the new choc lab is selected, I get locked up with the previous post information above.
Old 07-13-2007, 05:31 PM   #7
Webkinz :)

webkinzruler789 is an unknown quantity at this point

yeha when i go on webkinz my chair just keeps on saying loading doors but it never does.
Old 07-13-2007, 05:51 PM   #8
bceagles88
Banned

okay, so I took one of my existing webkinz and walked through the entire map and was able to get into every room EXCEPT one of my outdoor gardens. Soooooo, I wonder if my new choc lab is stuck in that outdoor garden??? I've gone ahead and emailed support@webkinz.com. YIKES!
Old 07-13-2007, 09:57 PM   #9
ladybuglydia
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz3d
okay, so I took one of my existing webkinz and walked through the entire map and was able to get into every room EXCEPT one of my outdoor gardens. Soooooo, I wonder if my new choc lab is stuck in that outdoor garden??? I've gone ahead and emailed support@webkinz.com. YIKES!
I finally figured out that it has something to do with my garden as well. I planted some new plants yesterday and when I planted them they showed up as blue boxes in the places where the plants should be. I contacted Ganz, but I didn't know it had to do with my garden when I emailed them. Maybe they can still figure it out.
Old 07-14-2007, 12:31 PM   #10
bceagles88
Banned

Default Re: Trouble loading Garden Room?? Anyone Else??

I still haven't heard back from support but I imagine I probably won't until Monday. They probably don't have any technical coverage on the weekends.
Closed