Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-12-2011, 11:40 PM   #21
Gifted

abeautifullife has a reputation beyond reputeabeautifullife has a reputation beyond reputeabeautifullife has a reputation beyond reputeabeautifullife has a reputation beyond reputeabeautifullife has a reputation beyond reputeabeautifullife has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: trouble with kinzpost

I'm having the same problem and I'm using IE. I hope it's fixed soon!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-13-2011, 09:00 PM   #22
ebkinz Lover!
Webkinz :)

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

View Post Originally Posted by mrsumo
I also have had problems starting today where KinPost freezes when I send a gift.
thanks for your comment

View Post Originally Posted by cherrio12
Are you using chrome? As well as nice french lananuge Well at least it is sending
No I'm using firefox but I have try with chrome (after read your answer) and I have the same problem...

Thanks for your comment!

View Post Originally Posted by cheekyluver
Wow, I have never seen this before.
Either it is a glitch or you need to clear your cache.
already done

View Post Originally Posted by NR1991
I am having problems with my KP freezing after I send a Host Letter. The only thing to do at this point is hit F5 to exit. I am on IE.

I hope your problem gets resolved soon Zeb
Thanks for your answer!
I use firefox so I just disconnect and reconnect but now I send one letter, click on things to do and return to kinzpost...

View Post Originally Posted by labsrock
The same thing keeps happening to me, it seems that if I log out and login around 3 times it will cooperate, hopefully this issue will be resolved soon
Thanks for your comment, I'm happy to see I'm not alone but I'm not happy that other members have this problem...

View Post Originally Posted by 2cheerios
My my that is a problem. :\ If your sure its not the computer its probably the site. Why not try contacting Ganz about this? I'm sure they could fix it up for you.
I will call them soon, if it's not fixed this week-end... thanks for your comment!

View Post Originally Posted by Sunnykinz101
Try a different browser.
thanks for your answer

View Post Originally Posted by Vickie
Mine is doing the same thing. I'm using IE.
Thanks for your answer... I'm using firefox... Some chrome member seems to not have this problem...

View Post Originally Posted by montana mom
Safari is running the Kinzpost perfectly for me, so try that browser instead.
Thanks for your answer... I don't know if I can install safari on Linux Ubuntu... I think I will just wait until they fix that...

View Post Originally Posted by abeautifullife
I'm having the same problem and I'm using IE. I hope it's fixed soon!
Thanks for your answer!! I hope too! If not, maybe we can call them monday...
zebultux is offline Female
Old 08-14-2011, 01:47 PM   #23
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

I just started to have this problem yesterday, too, and I'm on Firefox. It's after I send anything, and try to hit the "return to kinzmail" button. I even left it for a few seconds, thinking it may be that the screen just isn't loading all the way and freezes when I try to change screens too fast.

This is definitely a new issue, and seems to be affecting everyone, so this is something Ganz will have to address. I can get back into my mail if I log out/log back in, but I can't do that 8 times per account just to send all my host mail!
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female
Old 08-14-2011, 03:00 PM   #24
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

I just got this problem too.
I get the green screen after I mail one thing and hit return to kp........sighs

btw I am using FF
I figured out away around the glitch, I just go to "things to do" then "map to kinzville" then back to kp.
It takes along time to send letters to the characters this way but it beats logging in and out over and over!!

Last edited by aug2168; 08-14-2011 at 03:00 PM..
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 08-15-2011, 08:23 PM   #25
Call Me Kayelyn
Gifted

ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by zebultux
Each time I send a letter, my ww account freeze and look like the picture... And I need to close my internet page and reopen and re-connect in ww.
Everyone is having this issue- instead of clicking the button that says return to KinzPost (or in your case, the yellow button under the flying package) just go to the kinzville map.
ratgirl57 is offline Female
Old 08-16-2011, 01:08 AM   #26

HampsterGiggles is sweet stuff
HampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuff

That sometimes happens when your computer browser isnt loading fast enough, your adobe flash player isnt working, or you need to refresh the page.
HampsterGiggles is offline Female
Old 08-16-2011, 07:18 AM   #27
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Kinzpost is still glitchy, looks like they could have fixed it with that maintenance, oh well
Old 08-16-2011, 08:12 AM   #28
mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!

I didn't have the problem until just now. Apparently maintenance gave me the new problem.
mikeconner is offline Male
Old 08-16-2011, 08:30 AM   #29
betsey2u

betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered
betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered

I am with you Mike this mornings update broke my kinzpost !
Old 08-16-2011, 08:33 AM   #30
Wacky and
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by mikeconner
I didn't have the problem until just now. Apparently maintenance gave me the new problem.
View Post Originally Posted by betsey2u
I am with you Mike this mornings update broke my kinzpost !
View Post Originally Posted by aug2168
I just got this problem too.
I get the green screen after I mail one thing and hit return to kp........sighs

btw I am using FF
I figured out away around the glitch, I just go to "things to do" then "map to kinzville" then back to kp.
It takes along time to send letters to the characters this way but it beats logging in and out over and over!!
Here is what I have to do
Closed