Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2011, 11:42 AM   #1
ebkinz Lover!
Webkinz :)

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

Default Answered: trouble with kinzpost

Hi!

Does anyone have trouble with the kinzpost??? I have try some times to be sure it's not my computer but it's all the kinzpost in all of my accounts... That's bug when I sent a letter, I have no try a gift, don't want to lost it...

Click the image to open in full size.

thanks!!!
zebultux is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Musicgurl
I noticed this on my account. The first 2 times, I tried clicking 'Back to Kinzpost' and Webkinz froze, so I refreshed the page and logged back on. The third time this happened, I sent the letter I wanted to send, waited 10 seconds, and then clicked the 'Things to Do' menu and when to the map. I then went back to Kinzpost to send another letter and I did this until I had sent all the letters I needed to send.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-11-2011, 11:49 AM   #2
Grateful
Gift Guru

vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause
vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause

WI Subscriber
Default Re: trouble with kinzpost

What trouble are you having? There's a known issue right now with KP where sometimes when you send it doesn't get to where it's supposed to go. I've been having that problem. I called Ganz and was told they know about the issue and are working on it. Now it seems to be working for me. I also had an experience where a package I sent didn't get to the person it was sent to, but did go to someone else. That happened twice so far.
vanberk is offline Female
Old 08-11-2011, 11:58 AM   #3
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

Each time I send a letter, my ww account freeze and look like the picture... And I need to close my internet page and reopen and re-connect in ww.
Old 08-11-2011, 12:00 PM   #4
Grateful
Gift Guru

vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause
vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by zebultux
Each time I send a letter, my ww account freeze and look like the picture... And I need to close my internet page and reopen and re-connect in ww.
Ahhh. Not the problem I've been having, then. Sorry I can't help you with that one. You might have to phone Ganz. I assume you've tried the usual things of clearing your cache, rebooting, etc?
Good luck - sorry to hear of your headache with KP.
vanberk is offline Female
Old 08-11-2011, 12:16 PM   #5
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted
NedOwl has disabled reputation

Mine doesn't go that crazy but it DOES freeze. The person I sent the item to did get it though. My WW has been freezing in certain areas ever since their server went down the other day.
Old 08-11-2011, 04:17 PM   #6
ebkinz Lover!

View Post Originally Posted by vanberk
Ahhh. Not the problem I've been having, then. Sorry I can't help you with that one. You might have to phone Ganz. I assume you've tried the usual things of clearing your cache, rebooting, etc?
Good luck - sorry to hear of your headache with KP.
yes! I forgot always to mentionned I have doing all of this

Thanks for your answer!

View Post Originally Posted by NedOwl
Mine doesn't go that crazy but it DOES freeze. The person I sent the item to did get it though. My WW has been freezing in certain areas ever since their server went down the other day.
Okay, maybe all is not fixed... I will call them tomorrow if it doing the same thing...

Thanks for your answer!!!
Old 08-11-2011, 04:24 PM   #7

dorinda1213 is an unparalleled talent
dorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talent

WW has been freezing lately and they may have not have fully fixed the problem yet. I am sure that you will be able to send your mail soon.
Old 08-11-2011, 04:53 PM   #8
ebkinz Lover!

View Post Originally Posted by dorinda1213
WW has been freezing lately and they may have not have fully fixed the problem yet. I am sure that you will be able to send your mail soon.
thanks!
Old 08-11-2011, 06:29 PM   #9
omd00

montana mom is just really nicemontana mom is just really nice

Zebultux, do you happen to be using Chrome when this happens? When I hit "return to Kinzpost" my screen freezes and I have to shut the window and log in again. I don't have this issue on Safari, and it's only been happening since the big blackout of their servers the other day.

Also, if you only have Chrome, and if you are sending more than one piece of mail, you can pull up your "things to do" (choses a faire) tab and return to the map and go back to the Kinzpost that way instead of clicking "return to Kinzpost" (retour vers Kinzpost) and freezing.

Last edited by montana mom; 08-11-2011 at 06:29 PM..
montana mom is offline Female
Old 08-11-2011, 06:52 PM   #10
This is Halloween!

Musicgurl has a spectacular aura aboutMusicgurl has a spectacular aura about

I noticed this on my account. The first 2 times, I tried clicking 'Back to Kinzpost' and Webkinz froze, so I refreshed the page and logged back on. The third time this happened, I sent the letter I wanted to send, waited 10 seconds, and then clicked the 'Things to Do' menu and when to the map. I then went back to Kinzpost to send another letter and I did this until I had sent all the letters I needed to send.
Musicgurl is offline Female
Closed