Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2010, 10:55 PM   #1
Glad to be a
Gift Guru

Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider
Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 
Default Unanswered: Trouble feeding my pets

I have had trouble feeding my pets most of the day today. I can't 'grab' the food with the pointer as I usually do. I just bounces around in its box in the dock, and won't come out of the box. My Webbies are getting hungry!!! I'm keeping the health & happiness points up with baths & such, but they need food too!!
I've cleared cache, used both IE and Firefox as browsers, gone in & out of the accounts. It is happening in all 7 accounts, both mine and my grandchildrens'.
Is anyone else having this problem? I also have some some trouble grabbing the items out of my dock in the trading room the past couple of days. Anyone else?
Serena:ccat:
Serena is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-15-2010, 11:05 PM   #2
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Trouble feeding my pets

Is there something wrong w/ your mouse ?? Maybe its not working as well .
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 01-15-2010, 11:18 PM   #3
So happy to be
Gifted

stylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with grace

My guess is your mouse not sure what kind you use but mine is wireless and I need to change the back batterries every couple of months. Good luck
stylede is offline Female
Old 01-15-2010, 11:41 PM   #4
Glad to be a
Gift Guru

Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by mom w charm
Is there something wrong w/ your mouse ?? Maybe its not working as well .
View Post Originally Posted by stylede
My guess is your mouse not sure what kind you use but mine is wireless and I need to change the back batterries every couple of months. Good luck
A big thanks to both of you. I had suspected the mouse at one point, but it is working normally every other way (it is wireless, by the way). After reading your posts, I replaced the batteries and it still does the same thing... but then I tried the other computer (should have done that before), and no problem grabbing the food. So it IS my mouse, but not the batteries. It's not that old... less that a year, & it's a good brand, so I thought it would last a lot longer...
At least I can feed my Webbies now.
Serena is offline Female
Old 01-16-2010, 12:10 AM   #5
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Serena
A big thanks to both of you. I had suspected the mouse at one point, but it is working normally every other way (it is wireless, by the way). After reading your posts, I replaced the batteries and it still does the same thing... but then I tried the other computer (should have done that before), and no problem grabbing the food. So it IS my mouse, but not the batteries. It's not that old... less that a year, & it's a good brand, so I thought it would last a lot longer...
At least I can feed my Webbies now.

Thats great I am so happy . You dont want hungry webbies
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 01-16-2010, 09:48 AM   #6
Gifted

lovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossible
lovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossible

Yes, it was probably a problem with your mouse, I'm glad you got this fixed. No one want's hungry webkinz!
Old 01-17-2010, 06:14 AM   #7
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

Yes, your mouse must have something to do with it, have you checked your batteries are in if it's wireless? are you on a good serfice to move it? good thing you got it fixed, i agree with lovemywebbies, who'd want a hungry pet?

~labsrock
labsrock is offline Female
Old 01-17-2010, 11:42 PM   #8
topcat has a spectacular aura abouttopcat has a spectacular aura about

I was having this problem too. But I do not have a wireless mouse. I didn't have any problems until I received the Robot from the Christmas gift Ms Birdy... I think that is were the Robot came from . I Put the robot in one of my pets rooms. The problem was gone from the docks!
Later I went back to Caspers room were the robot was and my pet would not get out of bed at all after many tries I put the robot into another room my himself. I went back to my pets room and he jumped right out of bed!!! SO IN YOUR DOCK? :bokbok:
topcat is offline Female
Old 01-18-2010, 09:21 PM   #9
Glad to be a
Gift Guru

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by topcat
I was having this problem too. But I do not have a wireless mouse. I didn't have any problems until I received the Robot from the Christmas gift Ms Birdy... I think that is were the Robot came from . I Put the robot in one of my pets rooms. The problem was gone from the docks!
Later I went back to Caspers room were the robot was and my pet would not get out of bed at all after many tries I put the robot into another room my himself. I went back to my pets room and he jumped right out of bed!!! SO IN YOUR DOCK? :bokbok:
Thanks, Topcat. That's interesting, but there is no robot in my dock. And yes, the robot was one of the wreath prizes from Ms. Birdy. I haven't had any problem with the robot in my Christmas room, but the purple trees that were on sale this year cause problems in the rooms. Other objects can't be moved near them, and the pets don't move right either near the trees.

I'm still having the mouse problem, and now it's even worse that at the beginning. And it's happening on both computers now, with the non-wireless mouse as well as the wireless. I can't even log on to WK a lot of the time now. I called Ganz today about it, and was told that no one else has reported a similar problem... and the rep didn't seem at all concerned for me... but it's odd that it is happening for all accounts, even the smaller ones without many Webbies, and on the desk top now too as well as the laptop. I've read of others having similar problems before, where they have trouble logging on for days... I hope it ends soon.
Serena is offline Female
Old 01-19-2010, 10:00 AM   #10
Gift Guru

AsH xO is a WI addict!
AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by Serena
Thanks, Topcat. That's interesting, but there is no robot in my dock. And yes, the robot was one of the wreath prizes from Ms. Birdy. I haven't had any problem with the robot in my Christmas room, but the purple trees that were on sale this year cause problems in the rooms. Other objects can't be moved near them, and the pets don't move right either near the trees.

I'm still having the mouse problem, and now it's even worse that at the beginning. And it's happening on both computers now, with the non-wireless mouse as well as the wireless. I can't even log on to WK a lot of the time now. I called Ganz today about it, and was told that no one else has reported a similar problem... and the rep didn't seem at all concerned for me... but it's odd that it is happening for all accounts, even the smaller ones without many Webbies, and on the desk top now too as well as the laptop. I've read of others having similar problems before, where they have trouble logging on for days... I hope it ends soon.
Hmm... that's rather odd. How about you try using WallysWeb to log into Webkinz? Here's the link to it: http://www.wallysweb.com/webkinz.html

I wish you the best of luck!
AsH xO is offline Female
Closed