Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-17-2007, 07:23 PM   #21
babydoll720
Webkinz :)

babybear is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Trouble with Charm Forest

Hey Da Vinci, I just posted something in new forum about this too. My daughter noticed yesterday and today they are still missing. I know Justin will take care of this, just from reading about other more serious glitches here on webkinzinsider.com in the past. Computer programs have bad days too. I hope we don't have to recall which or how many we had, because I have no clue, but my daughter and I both had quite a few on that first page with 4 presents filled up. I think it's going to be okay, so let's just be patient. It's good that we can report things like this on this website. I also think we are in good hands!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-17-2007, 07:36 PM   #22
taliag29
Webkinz :)

nikig29 is an unknown quantity at this point

Question Re: Trouble with Charm Forest

I had 21 charms and all but a few disappeared this weekend. I thought that if I logged out and then back in they would allr return but they didn't. So I decided to give it a few days and hopefully it would fix itself. Still no charms..... I am pretty sad that this happened.
Old 10-18-2007, 04:28 PM   #23
andy0323
Gifted

andy0323 is an unknown quantity at this point

It really is nice to know that you are not alone when these things happen. Thank you for this website and for the support. I sent an e mail to the support center at webkinz and received a response this afternoon. It was the same generic response that everybody is receiving. I hope it gets fixed soon, otherwise, it does not do any good to try and find any charms in the charm forest. I found another one this morning but it did the same thing of not giving it to me. Unfortunately, all my charms are still gone as well.
I still appreciate the support, thanks.

I just logged on to my WebKinz account to check on a response from tech support about the problems with the charm forest. It looks like they may have fixed the problem,,, all of my charms are back !!!!!

Last edited by andy0323; 10-18-2007 at 04:28 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-19-2007, 01:34 AM   #24
rgainor
Lil Kinz

rgainor is an unknown quantity at this point

Question Re: Trouble with Charm Forest

I did notice this week that in spite of all of my forest charms missing, I received 100KC for finding a repeat charm. It would appear that although charms are not registering for viewing, perhaps the system is still aware of them.

Old 10-22-2007, 12:15 PM   #25
Lil Kinz

firefly0206 is an unknown quantity at this point

I got all my charms back on Saturday. I hope that everyone got theirs back also!!!
Closed