Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2009, 09:27 PM   #1
Gift Guru

katrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 
Default Unanswered: Trouble Accessing Webkinz Insider from England

Last week we travelled to England for the weekend. Our hotel was in Newbury; we had internet access, for which we paid dearly in pounds. We had no trouble accessing our emails and Webkinz World. At least, I was able to get my Easter baskets on all accounts. But every time I tried to log on to Webkinz Insider, I got a message, "Cannot Display This Web Page". The only thing which was unusual about our connnection was that our AOL came out in German. Mozilla Firefox was English, as was Internet Explorer. I tried to access WI from all with no success. Anyone got a clue as to what I need to do to sign on? I neglected my trades, and we're going back in the fall, so I'd like not to repeat this experience.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-15-2009, 09:46 PM   #2
webbie whonk!
Gift Guru

webbiemum has a reputation beyond reputewebbiemum has a reputation beyond reputewebbiemum has a reputation beyond reputewebbiemum has a reputation beyond reputewebbiemum has a reputation beyond reputewebbiemum has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Trouble Accessing Webkinz Insider from England

I am not sure it had anything to do with your location at the time. I had trouble getting into WI a few times last week myself and I am here in the states.

I'm sorry to hear you had trouble and also that you paid so much and couldn't get into WI.
webbiemum is offline Female
Old 04-16-2009, 02:19 AM   #3
ChihuahuaGrl16
Banned
ChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond repute

Well first off, I hope you had fun in England!
Second--sometimes (like webbiemum stated above) WI "goes out" like a light and nobody gets it so I'm sorry that you paid and didn't even get to get on WI! ANd i'm also thinking that perhaps WI isn't supported in the German internet connection-thing...maybe you can ask Justin/Wendy or a mod and they can probably help you or atleast guide you in the right direction
Good Luck!
ChihuahuaGrl16 is offline Female
Old 04-16-2009, 02:22 AM   #4
Gift Guru

katrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

AOL is the only server that came up in German. Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer were in English. And we got onto everything else just fine. I tried several times over two or three days and never got on to WI, only WW and everything else we tried. Seemed like normal internet, like at home, except for the German on AOL.
Old 04-16-2009, 02:24 AM   #5
Webkinz :)
brneyz has disabled reputation

oh goodness... I know how expensive getting internet service in England can be!! I am sorry to hear that you had trouble logging on to WI! I am surprised at the different languages you encountered on you computer... I am assuming you were on the same one with the same internet connection. I fortunately never dealt with that. The only thing I could think of would be the ISP servers bouncing signals and depending on the connection speed would allow or not allow you to access a page. hmmm I hope that you do not have this experience again.
I do hope that you had a wonderful time!
Old 04-16-2009, 02:27 AM   #6
webkinz_forever

I'm sorry about that. I live in Europe, and sometimes I get a server error from WI, but usually it works. Hope you had a great time in England!
Closed