Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2009, 08:43 PM   #1
How many zeros?
Webkinz :)

000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity
000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity

Default Answered: Trouble with 3 line limit on signature!

Click the image to open in full size.

I've had problems before with this, bu it hasn't upset me much. But I spent almost 20 minutes deciding and finding links, seeing what looked better. But when I clicked "save signaure"...All I can say is huh?
000000005 is offline Male
Best Answer - Posted by dotdotduck
Try using font size one. That's what I did and I could fit 3 lines.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-16-2009, 08:49 PM   #2
is finally a
krislia is the cats pajamas!krislia is the cats pajamas!krislia is the cats pajamas!krislia is the cats pajamas!krislia is the cats pajamas!krislia is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Trouble with 3 line limit on signature!

Hello 05 (:

Well.. First make the DCT tp thing smaller.
Take out 1 link. Maybe your sigpic is too big?

-hope i helped
krislia is offline Female
Old 07-16-2009, 08:53 PM   #3
My mama says I'm
Gifted

msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

My guess would be that your Signature Pic is large enough to make your top line two lines. Also, make sure you don't have any extra carriage returns by clicking at the end of your last line and hitting the Delete key several times.
msclockart is offline Male
Old 07-16-2009, 08:57 PM   #4

JessicaJonas is a splendid one to beholdJessicaJonas is a splendid one to beholdJessicaJonas is a splendid one to beholdJessicaJonas is a splendid one to behold

Maybe try putting some of the links into spoilers. I've heard they don't count towards the three line limit.
JessicaJonas is offline Female
Old 07-16-2009, 08:57 PM   #5
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Try using font size one. That's what I did and I could fit 3 lines.
Old 07-16-2009, 08:58 PM   #6
hy am I still a

SmelzGood84 has much to be proud ofSmelzGood84 has much to be proud ofSmelzGood84 has much to be proud ofSmelzGood84 has much to be proud of

Try Size 1 font..... It will work....
SmelzGood84 is offline Male
Old 07-16-2009, 08:59 PM   #7
Make a wish to the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talent

Hmm ... well, you've got quite a few links in there, so I'd suggest what DDD said .. try size 1 font.
webkinzluver321 is offline Female
Old 07-16-2009, 11:45 PM   #8

FlipFlop4987 is on a distinguished road

I think your signature picture is probably too big, so it takes up most of line one, making four lines. I would make the text size 1 or 2 for all of it so it can fit on one line. Either that or resize your signature picture on a photo editing program. You can even do that on Paint if you just make a box around the picture to cut it, size it smaller, and shrink the canvas to fit it. Hopefully I was able to help!
FlipFlop4987 is offline Female
Old 07-16-2009, 11:50 PM   #9
Thrilled to be a
Gift Guru

Meow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by 000000005
Click the image to open in full size.

I've had problems before with this, bu it hasn't upset me much. But I spent almost 20 minutes deciding and finding links, seeing what looked better. But when I clicked "save signaure"...All I can say is huh?
In the top right corner of the text box , just to the right and up of the spoiler button there is a button with the letters A on top of each other. If you click that you will switch editor mode and be able to see exactly how many lines you are using. Sometimes using different colors or fonts and links can take up more space than we realize as we don't see it all in the simple editor mode.
Meow Face is offline Female
Old 07-17-2009, 12:25 AM   #10
I'm a learning
Gifted

pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!

make the size for your sig pic 1. . .like mine has 4 lines. . .still don't get how that works, but when that happened to me, I copied the BBcode, cleared my cache, reloaded the page, pasted the BBcode, and it worked fine so try that.
pokemon2 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
3 lines, help!, siggie limit, signature