Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2009, 08:21 PM   #1
ozarkcrazy
Webkinz :)

CalicoCatLove has a spectacular aura aboutCalicoCatLove has a spectacular aura about

Default Answered: TROPHYS!!

ok i looked in the webkinz insider trophy pictures and i noticed a few that i did not know even excisted!!!!! ok if any won knows i would like to know how to get them. jsut for couriosity>

thank you

i will list the ones i want to know

zingoz dunk trophy
token collecter trophy
room designs trophys
go go googles
crafty critters trohpy
bowling trophy

and i would like to know how to get them!! thank you!
CalicoCatLove is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by ICanHasWebkinz?
View Post Originally Posted by CalicoCatLove
ok i looked in the webkinz insider trophy pictures and i noticed a few that i did not know even excisted!!!!! ok if any won knows i would like to know how to get them. jsut for couriosity>

thank you

zingoz dunk trophy- awarded randomly in Zingoz Dunk- very rare and Priceless- still available
token collecter trophy- awarded randomly from the Wish Machine- also Priceless, still available
room designs trophys- previous contests on WW- very rare and priceless, currently unavailable
go go googles- awarded randomly from the game Go Go Googles, still being awarded and how to get this is to spell out the word "GOOGLES" by collecting the various GooGoo Berries that grow on the tree.
crafty critters trohpy- from having your entry added to the "Crafty Critterz" section of Webkinz.com homepage- very rare and priceless, and still available
bowling trophy- This one was awarded back in 2005, to only ten members. Very few are left, and this trophy is EXTREMELY priceless.

Sponsored Links
Old 10-15-2009, 08:46 PM   #2
I♥PeteTownshend and
Webkinz :)

Sparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: TROPHYS!!

zingoz dunk trophy-Im not sure if this is still awarded, but it used to be available as a prize for the Zingoz Dunk daily activity.

token collecter trophy-This one comes from the wish factory. If you get a super token(when you insert a wish token into the machine, there is a totally random chance that it will be 'super' giving you a little extra-either more tokens or this trophy) you have a chance to get the trophy.

room designs trophys-This is a trophy awarded from winning a webkinznews.com room design contest.

go go googles-Im fairly sure this one is no longer awarded, not positive though. Every time you spell out Googles on the arcade game Go-Go-Googles, you have a chance at winning this trophy.

crafty critters trohpy-If the ideas you send in to the Crafty Kimmy/Crafty Critters part of WW gets accepted and featured(basically, it is added onto the web page) you will be awarded with this trophy!

bowling trophy-I dont know too much about this one, but I believe it is a retired trophy that used to be awarded from Kinz Pinz Bowling.
Sparky1109 is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 08:48 PM   #3
Gifted

ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!
ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!

Default Re: TROPHYS!!

View Post Originally Posted by CalicoCatLove

thank you

zingoz dunk trophy- awarded randomly in Zingoz Dunk- very rare and Priceless- still available
token collecter trophy- awarded randomly from the Wish Machine- also Priceless, still available
room designs trophys- previous contests on WW- very rare and priceless, currently unavailable
go go googles- awarded randomly from the game Go Go Googles, still being awarded and how to get this is to spell out the word "GOOGLES" by collecting the various GooGoo Berries that grow on the tree.
crafty critters trohpy- from having your entry added to the "Crafty Critterz" section of Webkinz.com homepage- very rare and priceless, and still available
bowling trophy- This one was awarded back in 2005, to only ten members. Very few are left, and this trophy is EXTREMELY priceless.

ICanHasWebkinz? is offline Female
Closed