Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2007, 08:57 AM   #1
Webkinz :)
perrisquirrel is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Trophies Not Moveable

HELP!!

I did some re-arranging in one of my rooms yesterday. I had 3 pedestals with trophies on them. When I went to move them, it removed the pedestals, not the trophies.

The trophies are now sitting on the floor and I cannot click on them. My pets can just walk thru them like they are not even there. They cannot be moved, removed, or edited in any way.

I thought the glitch might clear up overnight, but it did not. I don't have Paint, so can't post a pic.

Any ideas?
Sponsored Links
Old 10-30-2007, 10:40 AM   #2
Pandababee
Gift Guru

pandababee will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Trophies Not Moveable

I would go tell Ganz about this it may be a glitch that only happened to you. Or it just hasn't happened with other member yet. Here I am pretty sure their e-mail is support@webkinz.com
Old 10-30-2007, 10:55 AM   #3
mitchellzahniser
Gifted
WKZCRZY is an unknown quantity at this point

try putting the pedestals back in. there has been a glitch when an item is sitting on top of something if you move it, it gets stuck. However if you put the pedestals back you should be able to move them then. If this does not work then there is a link on the WW site to fill out a form if "an item is stuck"

---------- WKZCRZY added 2 Minutes and 9 Seconds later ----------

sorry, I forgot to add that you should "remove" items not move them if they are on top of tables or the like. This seems to be the problem that if you move something it gets stuck. But if you remove it, it should be ok. Try putting the pedestals back then remove the trophies. if not contact Ganz

Last edited by WKZCRZY; 10-30-2007 at 10:55 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-30-2007, 12:18 PM   #4
Webkinz :)
perrisquirrel is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the info. I did try yesterday to put the pedestals back, but still no luck. I'll try again now and if not, I'll email Ganz.

Thanks again!!
Old 10-30-2007, 01:59 PM   #5
Gift Guru

mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by perrisquirrel
Thanks for the info. I did try yesterday to put the pedestals back, but still no luck. I'll try again now and if not, I'll email Ganz.

Thanks again!!
awww yes this happens alot..you might also try removing some other items from the room as well if its a really crowded room
mom2hnemi is offline Female
Old 10-30-2007, 02:01 PM   #6
ask for it
Banned
*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all

you should try to email ganz
Old 10-30-2007, 05:59 PM   #7
Proud to be a
Gift Guru

gamegirl808 has a spectacular aura about

I know what you mean... I have my blender stuck like that for FOREVER! I wanted to make some new recipes that HAD to be in the blender but the blender was not going to work! I bothered not to buy another blender which would be a HUGE waste of 175 or so Kinzcash if it got back to normal ya know? same with a tea set, it's stuck in a corner and IT WON'T COME OUT!!!!
gamegirl808 is offline Female
Old 10-30-2007, 06:59 PM   #8
Call me Amanda!
Gift Guru

Webkinzroxmysox is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinzroxmysox is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinzroxmysox is a glorious beacon of light

I've had that happen. Hopefully they fix it for u.
Webkinzroxmysox is offline Female
Old 10-30-2007, 07:04 PM   #9
ItachiXD
Gifted

ItachiXD will become famous soon enough

For next time I would make sure 100% that you remove the trophy first.
As usually that is what is first removed.

Well good luck on that little glitch.
Old 11-12-2007, 10:42 PM   #10
olemiss
Gifted

UMAlum is on a distinguished road

YES! I just figured out how to win a cash cow trophy. I won two that first night. I put them in my room just to look at them and then mail one to each of my daughters. The first one send and the second is stuck on my floor. I emailed about a stuck item that very night, and got a canned reply...still nothing. I just checked and it is still there. I have been trying to win another one for my second daughter and would you believe I can't seem to get another one! UGH, best of luck to you.
Closed