Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2007, 03:12 PM   #1
glamxgirlx3
Gifted
glamxgirlx3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Trophies

I have been tryingg to get zingoz pop and the bounce and burst trophy for like ever and I never can!! Anybody have any pointers or tips that they can give me??!!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-02-2007, 03:14 PM   #2
MzMoody33
Webkinz :)

Karen has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Trophies

No, I don't, sorry. But I got 2 cash cow trophies (on different accts) no problem. Now some friends want me to get them for them and I can't. I've been trying forever !!!!! I know how you feel !!!!
Karen is offline Female
Old 05-02-2007, 04:24 PM   #3
smoochdog
Gifted
Webkinz007 is an unknown quantity at this point

i have a pointer for bounce and burst, you cant be to agressive, when you pop the blue thing only pop one at a time and pop the little ones that come from it, also try not to use the plunger if you dont have a quick hand for the spacebar, and dont take to many risks, hope this hellped a little. PM if you have any more questions
Old 05-02-2007, 04:30 PM   #4
snowfie
Gift Guru
proud*mom has a spectacular aura about

Bounce and Burst is the only game I can get a trophy in. I just take it slow and don't get greedy. Keep the small ones to a minimum. Good luck.
S.
Old 05-02-2007, 05:07 PM   #5
Gifted
ilovewebkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

i cant ever get bounce and busrt
Old 05-02-2007, 05:26 PM   #6
J&L

I once got 2 poler pluge troughies but sold 1
Old 05-02-2007, 05:37 PM   #7
Gifted
kaglad426 is an unknown quantity at this point

:laugh: i got 47 polar plunge trophies and i sold some and traded some. i AM A POLAR PLUNGE MASTER!
Old 05-02-2007, 05:37 PM   #8
smoochdog
Gifted
Webkinz007 is an unknown quantity at this point

wow any tips for polar plunge kaglad426
Old 05-02-2007, 06:35 PM   #9
runnersbabe616

I asked some one else about Zingos Pop and they said to try and get rid of the 2 colors in the middle and shoot the others off to the sides... I haven't been able to try it yet but it sounds good... I've made it to the last level at least 5 time and lost
Old 05-02-2007, 07:06 PM   #10
J&L

sereisly? I got mine from pressing the end button! it was an accsedant!(This cheat does not work any more)
Closed