Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2009, 04:56 PM   #11
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

Default Re: TROPHIES!!!

View Post Originally Posted by monkeecj
-Polar Plunge - get to the end of the Ice Cream Float or Polar Plummet slopes for a roughly 1/3 chance of winning
I am amending the above: adding to the two slopes above, the Black Diamond course has had its glitch fixed and now a trophy is winnable from that course too... if you can make it through its treachery. I just discovered that last night.

Good luck with those trophies! Also, if your question has been answered you can close this thread and mark it "Answered" by choosing any of the responses as best answer (see this thread: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...choose-507905/).
monkeecj is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 07-08-2009, 06:43 PM   #12
UFTWTBNTIACCSH
Gift Guru

Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!

I know Cash Cow, Candy Bash, Candy Bash 2, Booger Gets an A, Operation Gumball, Goober's Lab, Zacky's Quest, Polar Plunge, Webkinz Rally, Eager Beaver Adventure Park, and Treasures of the Crystal Sea (vacation island) all still give out trophies. There may be more, but I think those are all. You can also try and get trophies through Crafty Critterz entries, Member of the Day, and whatnot.

Good luck getting your trophies!

~Sara
Sararoxmysox is offline Female
Old 07-08-2009, 07:44 PM   #13
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

View Post Originally Posted by monkeecj
I am amending the above: adding to the two slopes above, the Black Diamond course has had its glitch fixed and now a trophy is winnable from that course too... if you can make it through its treachery. I just discovered that last night.
I am sure it doesn't matter to you, erika903, but I would like to make everything clear: forget what I've said about the Polar Plunge trophy - it is winnable on every course. That includes Kewl Runnings, the "easy" course. So if you or anyone else wants a Polar Plunge trophy, any course is fine to try out. Good luck again and sorry about any confusion.
monkeecj is offline Male
Old 07-08-2009, 07:53 PM   #14
Webkinz :)

Aiorna has a reputation beyond reputeAiorna has a reputation beyond reputeAiorna has a reputation beyond reputeAiorna has a reputation beyond reputeAiorna has a reputation beyond reputeAiorna has a reputation beyond repute

FYI: I really good at play goober's lab. I not win as many trophy since time last upgrade.
Aiorna is offline Female
Old 07-09-2009, 01:52 PM   #15
pup5115
Gift Guru

pup5115 is a WI addict!
pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

the game's instructions will tell you if that game gives out a trophy. good luck on earning trophies!
pup5115 is offline Male
Old 07-09-2009, 07:11 PM   #16
Webkinz :)

mollyhalfpenny is on a distinguished road

Smile Re: TROPHIES!!!

Bamboo Break Booger Gets an ABounce 'N' BurstCandy Bash ICandy Bash IICash CowEager Beaver Adventure ParkGo Go GooglesGoober's LabOperation GumballPolar PlungeTreasures of the Crystal SeaWebkinz RallyZacky's QuestZingoz Pop
mollyhalfpenny is offline Female
Closed