Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2008, 08:47 PM   #21
The Emperor
Banned
treknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Trojan virus made me unable to go to WI.com

Have you tryed a program called Spybot Search and Destroy, this will find and remove spyware and it also protects your system settings/registry ad will help block common exploits that are used to infect your system
treknx01 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2008, 09:00 PM   #22
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

I'm not much help in this area, but I just wanted to say that I hope you can figure this all out and get your system in working order again.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 10-25-2008, 09:10 PM   #23
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by treknx01
Have you tryed a program called Spybot Search and Destroy, this will find and remove spyware and it also protects your system settings/registry ad will help block common exploits that are used to infect your system
treknx01 is right; a spyware removal tool should be a front-line defense on any machine. This one he recommends is FREE to download...
http://www.download.com/Spybot-Searc...-10122137.html
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 10-25-2008, 09:16 PM   #24
I ♥ my family
Webkinz :)

nonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledge

We have spybot search & destroy and have run it tons. My DH says it looks like the virus is gone, but he was still see it in some places. But our system doesn't act all weird now. DH wants it totally removed & says we will have to format. He has about 3 virus removal things on the system & still can't get rid of it.
nonna72 is offline Female
Old 10-25-2008, 09:20 PM   #25
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

MERCY... I just had to go through a MAJOR reformat...get an 8 Gig stick and dowload all of the files you want to keep! Then go hard...I am so sorry. Stinks when that happens.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 10-25-2008, 09:34 PM   #26
Rock Lee pwns

INDiGO SHOCK is on a distinguished road

get "avast! antivirus" software- and run a scan on your computer. it can catch, like ALL the viruses. i don't know if you have to pay for it or not. but it catches the viruses as they get in, and you can run a virus check any time you want. its really good so our computer is virus free! yay!
Old 10-25-2008, 09:52 PM   #27
you're not alone

minimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guide

Did you try AVG?
My mom has that.
minimaid is offline Female
Old 10-27-2008, 07:08 PM   #28
I Love Fall

d8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by INDiGO SHOCK
get "avast! antivirus" software- and run a scan on your computer. it can catch, like ALL the viruses. i don't know if you have to pay for it or not. but it catches the viruses as they get in, and you can run a virus check any time you want. its really good so our computer is virus free! yay!
I also heard that avast antivirus was a good one to have
d8471 is offline Female
Old 10-27-2008, 07:18 PM   #29
♥Call me Qt

QtPieSarah will become famous soon enough

weird! really weird. ???
QtPieSarah is offline Female
Old 10-28-2008, 08:23 PM   #30
I ♥ my family

nonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I think my computer is finally fixed. It appeared to be an IE issue.
Can anyone tell me what other browsers are available? Do they also have allot of viruses? I have gotten 2 since I joined WI in July. This is the first time I joined a forum & spent so much time on the internet.
nonna72 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
spore! §