Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2009, 02:55 PM   #1
meow9247 !!
Gifted

meow9247 is a jewel in the roughmeow9247 is a jewel in the rough

Default Answered: Treetop Rooms

Is there a list anywhere of all of the bird webkinz that will give you a treetop room? if so, can i have a link, and if not, can we start a list?

All i know is the eagle. Does that give you a treetop room?
meow9247 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by hp1010
If you have 10 or more pets, you have to buy a tree top room, even if you get a bird. But if you have under 10 pets you get a room with the bird. Here is a link to a place where it shows all the birds But the Penguin and the duck don't give you a room
click here
Sponsored Links
Old 07-20-2009, 03:02 PM   #2
wish upon a
Banned
hp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Treetop Rooms

If you have 10 or more pets, you have to buy a tree top room, even if you get a bird. But if you have under 10 pets you get a room with the bird. Here is a link to a place where it shows all the birds But the Penguin and the duck don't give you a room
click here
Old 07-20-2009, 03:07 PM   #3
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Here is a link to all the bird Webkinz ---> Birds

And like HP said, I think the Duck, Lil Penguin, and Penguin are the only 3 that you don't get a treetop room with...
Old 07-20-2009, 03:13 PM   #4
I Love My
Webkinz :)

Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!

If you have under 10 webkinz pets, you will automatically receive a
treetop room. However, if you have OVER 10 pets, you will have to buy
one yourself. To recieve one of these rooms, you would have to adopt
one of these pets. However, there are certian birds that do not recieve the room. These birds include: the Duck, Lil Kinz Penguin and Penguin.

- Midnights Bliss
Midnights Bliss is offline Female
Old 07-20-2009, 04:25 PM   #5
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

Yeah u have to have 10 and under 10 pets to get a free room. After that u get more money and then u can buy a treetop room for 1000 kinzcash. It also has to be a bird that basicly flys, the ones that don't get a room r the penguin(little and big) and the duck.I am not sure if the turkey will be a treetop bird or not.
Hoped I helped u
JasonAldeanMG
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female
Old 07-20-2009, 04:35 PM   #6
Diabetes Awareness

RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by meow9247
Is there a list anywhere of all of the bird webkinz that will give you a treetop room? if so, can i have a link, and if not, can we start a list?

All i know is the eagle. Does that give you a treetop room?
Yes, I have the eagle, and it does give you a treetop room. Like everybody else already said, if you have over 10 pets you will have to buy it yourself, but it will give you the treetop room as an option to buy. Also, once you have adopted one bird, the treetop room will be one of your choices when you go to buy a room. Then you can buy as many treetop room as you want.
Old 07-20-2009, 04:58 PM   #7
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Any Webkinz that flies entitles you to a treetop room, and that includes the bat, which is not a bird, but does fly. Penguins don't fly, and neither do the Webkinz duck or chicken so they won't entitle you to a treetop room.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 07-20-2009, 05:11 PM   #8

butterflygirl is on a distinguished road

All birds give you tree top rooms. If you have more than 10 webkinz you will need to buy the room if you adopt a bird webkinz. Even if a webkinz isn't a bird and can fly it comes with a tree top room. The tree top rooms are just like an outdoor room except you need to have a webkinz bird to get a tree top room. And yes the eagle does come with a tree top room.
butterflygirl is offline Female
Old 07-20-2009, 05:42 PM   #9

Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!

The link to all the bird webkinz are here:
Birds

I don't think you get a treetop room with the Duck, Penguin, Lil Penguin, or Chicken though.
Pupcake is offline Female
Closed