Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2009, 02:54 PM   #1
pana3
Gift Trainee

puppylover2009 is a glorious beacon of lightpuppylover2009 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Unanswered: Treetop Rooms

I am planning on doing treetop rooms for all my bireds. I have the cardinal, the parakeet, and the owl I'm for sure doing them for. Should I do it for my chicken and\or my duck? I know they're birds but they don't fly. What would you do?:bokbok::easter:??????
puppylover2009 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-04-2009, 03:03 PM   #2
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Treetop Rooms

I bought one! I love it! It is so cool looking! Really does look like the top of a tree! My owl is there right now. Oh I hope Ganz hurries with the furniture line.

As far as your chicken or duck, they may not fly in Kinzville but they are birds and if you want them in a treetop room, go for it!
Old 03-04-2009, 03:07 PM   #3
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

and by the way, I just saw the newspaper, and it stated that ANY FLYING PET, you can buy a treetop room for. Too bad for my penguin... i've always wanted to buy a canary webkinz, though... now I have the perfect excuse!!
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Old 03-04-2009, 03:10 PM   #4
pana3
Gift Trainee

puppylover2009 is a glorious beacon of lightpuppylover2009 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz_Lovers
I bought one! I love it! It is so cool looking! Really does look like the top of a tree! My owl is there right now. Oh I hope Ganz hurries with the furniture line.

As far as your chicken or duck, they may not fly in Kinzville but they are birds and if you want them in a treetop room, go for it!

Ganz really does need a new theme for the room! Right now I think the only bed that goes outside thAT YOU CAN BUY AT THE W-SHOP is the hammock.
Old 03-04-2009, 03:13 PM   #5
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

You may need a flying pet to purchase the treetop room but the others can go there one you have the room. I have tried several pets and the can all acess it.

FYI - you can not plant in this room, however the other plants go, as do christmas trees in addition to all the furniture that goes outside.

Bummer, I tried my buttterfly bed and of course it will not go there. However, I won a charm forst bed from the trading cards and it can go there.

Last edited by Webkinz_Lovers; 03-04-2009 at 03:19 PM.. Reason: clarification
Old 03-04-2009, 03:13 PM   #6
Good Luck Chefs!!
Webkinz :)

AChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guide

I bought a tree top room on my one account with a hummingbird and also was able to buy another room on another account which has no birds, I hope they let us keep it, it is so cool, can't wait for the evening.!
AChip is offline Female
Old 03-04-2009, 03:18 PM   #7
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

Ganz is coming out with items for this room, but they did not say what.... I love the look of the new room... I alway thought that it was strange that the duck didn't fly, because I had a friend who had to clip her duck's wing-feathers to keep her in their back yard. Her name was Miss Duck. The duck not my friend. There are lots of PSIs that would look good in that room. It will be fun trying them all out. So get decorating everybody.
Old 03-04-2009, 03:42 PM   #8
Webkinz :)

ilychristy is on a distinguished road

It would be cute if you made your chicken a treetop room. He should still be able to have dreams about flying even though he can't , right ?!
ilychristy is offline Female
Old 03-04-2009, 04:59 PM   #9
pana3
Gift Trainee

ha ha! thats sweet about my chicken! I'll probably make them all a treetop room! thanks for posting!!!!!
Old 03-04-2009, 06:54 PM   #10
Lil Kinz

WebkinzWacky13 is an unknown quantity at this point

I just got one and it is awesome but wat was stupid is that I cant put furniture in but I did make it look good by putting bushes,benches,trees,and a hommack in it
WebkinzWacky13 is offline Female
Closed