Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2009, 12:39 PM   #1
avadel20
Webkinz :)

avadel is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: tree tops

Hi What can I put in tree tops ? please help I just got one but don't know what I can put in it.

thank you
avadel is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-04-2009, 12:41 PM   #2
AtlantaBravesFan

AtlantaBraves has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: tree tops

You can use anything that goes in an outside yard!
AtlantaBraves is offline Female
Old 04-04-2009, 12:41 PM   #3
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

I believe you can only put outdoor items in the Tree-Top rooms.
lilhorselover is offline Female
Old 04-04-2009, 12:44 PM   #4
I'm a deep sea

S.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with grace

In tree-top rooms you can only use outdoor items, which can be found in the W shop, Curio Shop, or an Exclusive Item. You can use the same objects you use in an Outdoor yard. The only thing that hasn't worked in a tree-top room for me is gardening with seeds. Making the exception for the gardening seeds, I believe you can put any outdoor item in a tree-top room!

-Have fun remodeling or decorating
S.O.S.Star
S.O.S.Star is offline Female
Old 04-04-2009, 12:58 PM   #5
avadel20

thank you and if anyone else know what you can use please help thank you .
avadel is offline Female
Old 04-04-2009, 01:33 PM   #6

WHHS2002 is a jewel in the roughWHHS2002 is a jewel in the rough

I am same as you I just got a treetop yard yesterday and I got no clue what to put in it. I heard they are making a treetop items soon so I am just going wait see what they come up with on webkinz. good luck
WHHS2002 is offline Female
Old 04-09-2009, 12:16 PM   #7
avadel20

thanks you to
avadel is offline Female
Old 04-09-2009, 12:17 PM   #8
ow!! I LOVE ☆'s!!
Gift Trainee

HannaWalters10 is just really niceHannaWalters10 is just really nice

in a tree top room you can only put outside items. but i wish you could put all the items in them
HannaWalters10 is offline Female
Old 04-09-2009, 12:20 PM   #9
sqiushmish will become famous soon enough

The best place to find out what can go in your tree top room is to check out the decorating thread. It will help you not to waste your money . Here is the link
Decorating Tips & Ideas.

good luck
sqiushmish is offline Female
Old 04-09-2009, 12:26 PM   #10

i_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talent

So far you can only put outdoor items in a treetop room. but hopefully ganz will be making some more furniture to put. for more information, you might want to check out this great guide made by hmm. it will give you every furniture you can put in each room. here's a link
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-guide-432339/
i_like_pie is offline Female
Closed