Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2010, 10:02 AM   #1
aiting Patiently
Gifted

Smile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond repute

Angry Answered: Tree Top Rooms & Kinz that "FLY"

Hello,

I am trying to figure out which animals will allow me to get a Tree Top room. It says that the animals have to "FLY," but I am a little confused.

I have seen Chickens fly...not long ways, but they do fly, yet I didn't get a Tree Top room.

My son wants a dragon, they have wings...but are they considered a Flying pet?

Thanks for any help!l
Smile4me is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by monkeys12rule
Welcome to WI!
If you click HERE and scroll down a bit, you'll find a list of flying Webkinz; ones that get Treetop Rooms.
Dragons don't get a Treetop Room.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-30-2010, 10:05 AM   #2
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Tree Top Rooms & Kinz that "FLY"

I don't believe the dragons fly.
Just because they seem like they fly in real life, doesn't mean they do on Webkinz. (The same with swimming animals).
I don't know off the top of my head if they do, but I don't think you'd get a treetop room.
It seems like they'd only give TT Rooms to birds, but I'm not 100% sure, but I'll look into it.
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Old 06-30-2010, 10:10 AM   #3
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Welcome to WI!

Dragons do not get a treetop room, sorry.

I believe you need to purchase a flying bird. Good luck!

Last edited by mickey26; 06-30-2010 at 10:10 AM..
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 06-30-2010, 10:22 AM   #4
Webkinz :)

jep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I know you can get a tree top room with the Golden Pegasus.
I'm not sure about the dragon, cause I all ready had access to the TT rooms before I got that pet.
jep624 is offline Female
Old 06-30-2010, 10:31 AM   #5
JBUGGIN
Webkinz :)

WebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clown

Go to Webkinz Tools on WI and click on the flying pet section. It list all those that come with tree top rooms.
WebRegi is offline Female
Old 06-30-2010, 10:36 AM   #6
Gifted

monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!

Welcome to WI!
If you click HERE and scroll down a bit, you'll find a list of flying Webkinz; ones that get Treetop Rooms.
Dragons don't get a Treetop Room.
Old 06-30-2010, 01:37 PM   #7
aiting Patiently
Gifted

Smile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond repute

I would like to thank everyone that replied and tried to help me.

I am new to the forum and I am unsure of how to make this thread "answered" Can someone help me figure that out?

Once again, thank you for the help! :bokbok:

Now that I posted that reply I finally saw the "mark the best answer" I guess my computer didn't load it at first.

Thanks again!

Last edited by Smile4me; 06-30-2010 at 01:37 PM..
Smile4me is offline Female
Closed

Tags
flying, treetop room