Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-13-2009, 01:31 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

aksnowshine is on a distinguished road

Question Answered: Tree Top Room Question

I don't know if I'm putting this in the right place, so I apologize if I should have asked somewhere else in the forum.

My daughter wants a tree top room, but we are not sure whether outdoor exclusives can go in the room or not. Does anyone know? Is the tree top room like and outside yard?

TIA!
aksnowshine is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Electrabuzz1
Here is a wonderful thread that tells you what items can be placed where:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...l#post14444549

We have a treetop room that my son had a lot of fun decorating. You will see a few different exclusives in it. Here it is:

Click the image to open in full size.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-13-2009, 01:44 PM   #2
iron dobby's hands

santa3456789 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Tree Top Room Question

You can't put anything in the tree top room. You have to buy a outroom on the map where it says buy. i have a tree top room but I cna only put in stuff like cars and other stuff. I tried putting in a bed, but it said you can only put this in a indoor room or a underwater room.

~santa3456789~
santa3456789 is offline Female
Old 06-13-2009, 01:52 PM   #3
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

Here is a wonderful thread that tells you what items can be placed where:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...l#post14444549

We have a treetop room that my son had a lot of fun decorating. You will see a few different exclusives in it. Here it is:

Click the image to open in full size.
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female
Old 06-13-2009, 01:53 PM   #4
ow! God is
Gifted

Jerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clown

Almost all outdoor items can go outside the only one that I know can't go in tree top rooms are plants and fences. Also If you buy a bird I'd buy the oriole since it comes with a nest bed that actually fits up there (it looks like branches sticking out with a nest in them IMO). Also I believe all other bird items can go in tree top rooms as well except for those that go on walls like the swan item.
Jerkinz is offline Male
Old 06-13-2009, 02:14 PM   #5
Autism Awareness

WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!

Yes,pretty much all outdoor items can go in the treetop rooms.
WWhimsyDragon is offline Female
Old 06-13-2009, 02:33 PM   #6
The Emperor
Banned
treknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clown

The abbove posts are correct most outdoor and bird items will go in a treetop room, the Phoenix Bed will also go in a treetop room as will the hammock from the W-Shop, Ganz did say that ther were working on a Treetop theme but it has yet to arrive. also the link Electrabuzz gave you to Bflyangels item guide is a great resorce.
treknx01 is offline Male
Old 06-13-2009, 02:57 PM   #7

catlover912 is on a distinguished road

Most of the things from "outdoors" can go into the tree top rooms.The hammock bed goes in for sure in case you are thinking of adopting one of the birds that doesn't come with a bed. The lattice type fence (with or without flowers goes and actually makes quite a pretty head board for the hammock but the black wrought iron fence does not. As previously mentioned - you cannot garden in the tree tops but mysteriously enough you canput trees from the W shop up there. Go figure! Its all very random but I've heard a tree top theme is in the works...

One really nice thing about the birds or at least the lil robin and blue jay is they are awesome in jumping the hurdles in the agility class at school.
catlover912 is offline Female
Old 06-13-2009, 03:32 PM   #8

Thank you all very much! My daughter already has a Webkinz blue jay. Got it before the tree top rooms became available. Can't wait for her to get the room and start decorating now! She has several outdoor exclusives that need a good home.
Old 06-13-2009, 03:40 PM   #9
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by santa3456789
You can't put anything in the tree top room. You have to buy a outroom on the map where it says buy. i have a tree top room but I cna only put in stuff like cars and other stuff. I tried putting in a bed, but it said you can only put this in a indoor room or a underwater room.

~santa3456789~
There are a lot of things you can put in the treetop room. You can put anything that goes outdoors except seeds and anything from the beach theme. That means you have two choices of beds - the hammock or the beach blanket bed.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 06-13-2009, 03:40 PM   #10

Electrabuzz1 - I love what your son did with his room!
Closed