Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2012, 06:51 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

dartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Treasure Hunt Problems

I haven't been able to get the 4th clue to pop-up either. I have gone out cleared cache etc., but nothing.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2012, 07:00 PM   #12
mimigent

mimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledge

Remember everybody, you must be logged in to your Webkinz News account (not your regular Webkinz account) in order to get all the way through the clues. When I was doing it, I got stuck on clue 6 and had to exit Webkinz News and then log back in in order to finally get past clue 6. You can always go back to the last clue you were left at by clicking on the contest page - treasure hunt.
mimigent is offline Female
Old 03-02-2012, 08:19 PM   #13

dartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all around

If we have gotten to clue 3, we have been logged into our WN account. Most of us have tried exiting clearing cache etc. and still end up back at clue 3.

On FF at first can't get number 4 to pop up at all
Chrome, got the pop up but instantly goes back to clue 3 never see 4
IE no pop-up at all
Back to Firefox start the Peek-a-News, the pop up is showing up in the wrong screen on the pet of the month screen, but having the same problem as with chrome that it keeps going back to 3.

Last edited by dartmar; 03-02-2012 at 08:19 PM..
Old 03-02-2012, 08:31 PM   #14
Autism Awareness

fishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonder

I'm sorry to hear that. I recommend trying to use google chrome since that browser has the best luck with Webkinz newz! Also, you can try contacting ganz and telling them about this problem. Here's the link in case you want to contact ganz! Contact Us

Good luck!
fishypuffy123 is offline Female
Old 03-03-2012, 01:52 AM   #15

Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by gomommu41
I am having the same problem. I am logging out and back in again and it seems to clear it to where it should be. It is happening to me several times on each account. I tried it without logging into Webkinz Newz but it does not work as well. I even got bounced back to an earlier TH. Good luck with it. I had to keep my cool and be patient with it. Once I figured it out it was easier for me to deal with. I even did a few Peek-ANewz while doing the TH. I would not recommend it though. Good luck with it. I am sorry that you are having such a time with it though. Just hang in there, you can do it.
This does work for me. Thanks so much!! I use IE. For every webkinz world account I do I have to log onto my webkinznewz account finish the hunt and then log out and back onto webkinznewz for the next account. Woo hoo!
Doggyfan is offline Female
Closed