Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2012, 09:35 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!

Default Answered: Treasure Hunt Problems

I can't get the winter treasure hunt to work right. I keep getting stuck on the 3rd clue. On one account I went to fun pick n win and then it bounced me back to the first clue. So I skipped on to another account and it won't say it's right and go to clue number 4? Also on a couple of accounts where I didn't finish past hunts it keeps showing the road trip hunt clue which there is no way to complete it now. So is there a way to clear out the old hunts so I can get to the new one?
Doggyfan is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Doggyfan
View Post Originally Posted by gomommu41
I am having the same problem. I am logging out and back in again and it seems to clear it to where it should be. It is happening to me several times on each account. I tried it without logging into Webkinz Newz but it does not work as well. I even got bounced back to an earlier TH. Good luck with it. I had to keep my cool and be patient with it. Once I figured it out it was easier for me to deal with. I even did a few Peek-ANewz while doing the TH. I would not recommend it though. Good luck with it. I am sorry that you are having such a time with it though. Just hang in there, you can do it.
This does work for me. Thanks so much!! I use IE. For every webkinz world account I do I have to log onto my webkinznewz account finish the hunt and then log out and back onto webkinznewz for the next account. Woo hoo!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-01-2012, 09:40 PM   #2

dragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuff
dragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuff

Default Re: Treasure Hunt Problems

What specifically does the clue say?
dragonkid07 is offline Female
Old 03-01-2012, 10:06 PM   #3

Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!

This is what it says,
By now you must be on a wintery roll! Go take today's survey and poll! I've tried taking the poll on the first page and going to the fun page on the pick n win section but the polls expired on Feb 29th. So I'm not sure what to do?
Doggyfan is offline Female
Old 03-01-2012, 10:23 PM   #4
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

I am having the same problem. I am logging out and back in again and it seems to clear it to where it should be. It is happening to me several times on each account. I tried it without logging into Webkinz Newz but it does not work as well. I even got bounced back to an earlier TH. Good luck with it. I had to keep my cool and be patient with it. Once I figured it out it was easier for me to deal with. I even did a few Peek-ANewz while doing the TH. I would not recommend it though. Good luck with it. I am sorry that you are having such a time with it though. Just hang in there, you can do it.
gomommu41 is offline Female
Old 03-01-2012, 10:23 PM   #5
Name: Bailey/Piplup

donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!

I have this same exact problem. It seems they have a lot of problems in need of fixing. I tried to fix this by using different browsers and redrafting the computer. It still did not work. Hopefully, Ganz will fix all of these issues soon!
donpiplup is offline Female
Old 03-01-2012, 10:28 PM   #6
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

Here is the order:
1 Peek A Newz Page, not necessary to fill out the form just go to it then the #2 question will come up
2. Share
3. Fun>Pick N Win
4. News Blog> Whats New
5. Fun> Crafty Criterz
6. Mobile Apps
This was posted earlier by another sweet member. I think several are having a problem when getting to the #3.
gomommu41 is offline Female
Old 03-01-2012, 11:17 PM   #7
Gifted

Kimber21 is a forum hero
Kimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum hero

I was talking to a CS rep from Ganz today and mentioned this problem as I'm stuck and can not get past the 3rd clue. She had a note from the Tech guys that said it was not a technical issue, lol. I've tried Firefox, Google Chrome & IE, nothing is working for me.
Old 03-02-2012, 01:33 AM   #8
Gift Coach

DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness
DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Kimber21
I was talking to a CS rep from Ganz today and mentioned this problem as I'm stuck and can not get past the 3rd clue. She had a note from the Tech guys that said it was not a technical issue, lol. I've tried Firefox, Google Chrome & IE, nothing is working for me.
Hi Kimber21,

I had the same issue because I kept going and taking the survey. If you go to the top menu links and go to section that says Fun then click on Pick n Win you will see your next clue pop up!

Hope that helps you!
~ DakotaKinz
DakotaKinz is offline Female
Old 03-02-2012, 08:29 AM   #9
Gifted

Kimber21 is a forum hero
Kimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by DakotaKinz
Hi Kimber21,

I had the same issue because I kept going and taking the survey. If you go to the top menu links and go to section that says Fun then click on Pick n Win you will see your next clue pop up!

Hope that helps you!
~ DakotaKinz
Hi Dakota,
How are you? Thanks for the info but that is what I'm doing, it's just not popping up and I've also cleared/deleted the history cache.
I also lost the Mirror Mirror room when I cleared the cache, not showing up on any account or browser, that's why I called them originally, lol
Old 03-02-2012, 10:23 AM   #10
judyp123

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

I'm having the same issue. Yesterday I couldn't get past clue 3 but today when I go to the TH page, it shows the next clue. When I try to complete that clue though, it's stuck again - won't show the next clue. I hope they fix this soon as I still have several that I haven't done.

View Post Originally Posted by gomommu41
Thanks for this, I did log into my WKN account and was able to complete one TH. Looks like I need to log in and out in order to finish the rest but at least I will be able to complete them all!

Last edited by judy999; 03-02-2012 at 10:23 AM..
judy999 is offline Female
Closed