Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2011, 12:21 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

mrenn66 is on a distinguished road

Default Answered: Treasure of the Crystal Seas on vacation

I am terrible at the Treasures of the Crystal Sea. Since the vacation is only 24 hours, do I have only 24 hours to do this game of do I have to go on vacation again. Also, the swim suit that I have to buy is not in the shop.
mrenn66 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by s7sma
I had to have my daughter play this too and some of the other games for the challenges. They really need to make the games that require scores cumulative like the ones you need to play for kinzcash . I bet ganz wouldn't like it when alot of people start calling to complain that they can't finish these.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-24-2011, 12:58 PM   #2

uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss
uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss

Default Re: Treasure of the Crystal Seas on vacation

ok, i suggest playing the game over and over to reach your goal. also, since the swimsuit ins't there, use the KC you earned playing the game to go back tomorrow or the next day, OR, i can send it to you.
uniquecowgirl is offline Female
Old 11-24-2011, 01:46 PM   #3

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Try going in again tomorrow before your vacation expires to find the swimsuit. I'm finding that if it's not in one day, it will be in the next. (It won't work for someone to send it; you have to actually buy it.) As for the game, unfortunately you have to be on vacation to do that game, and if you don't pass this time, you'll have to get another ticket. There are various guides to help you as well as youtube postings from WI member. You only have to make it about halfway through level 2 to pass, so I would suggest to collect all the points you can from the easy places, and try to get past the trickier parts. Some browsers aren't running this game very well - jerky and almost freezing up when there's a big group of fish or other critters around. Google Chrome seems to be running this game best for me, though it glitches on other stuff. Keep trying, and good luck!
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 11-24-2011, 04:17 PM   #4
lorib64
Gift Guru

lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds
lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds

I'm stuck there, too. I can get to level 2, but then I lose. I don't want to have to pay for another vacation. My son played for me once and got 2400, but he doesn't want to try again.
lorib64 is offline Female
Old 11-25-2011, 04:14 PM   #5

s7sma is a name known to alls7sma is a name known to alls7sma is a name known to all

I had to have my daughter play this too and some of the other games for the challenges. They really need to make the games that require scores cumulative like the ones you need to play for kinzcash . I bet ganz wouldn't like it when alot of people start calling to complain that they can't finish these.
s7sma is offline Female
Closed