Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2010, 04:32 PM   #1
Yay! I'm A
Gifted

winterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to behold

Default Answered: The Trash i am collecting doesn't sppear when i go to put it in the bin!!!

I collected a bunch of trash and when I go to put it in the bin it i not there!!!! Help!!!And I'm not seeing any berries at all! I've cleared my cashe 2 times and I still can't see any!

Last edited by winterwonder101; 08-07-2010 at 04:35 PM..
Best Answer - Posted by Smile4me
As far as the trash goes: I have had this happen to me. After leaving the park and going back in I found 2 of the 7 pieces that I had. I put those 2 in the bins thinking that I lost the other 5 pieces.

The next time I logged in I found the other 5 pieces in my bag so I went to the bins and I was able to add them to the bins.

As far as the berries go, I am not sure if you can't see ALL berries (jumble, goo goo, pickle, and so on), or just Goo-goo berries. So I can only guess as to things that may have happened or may help:

have you logged out, logged back in, and then gotten your items out of "storage?"

I have had three Goo-Goo berries get lost. In those situations I clicked on a floating berry and my account would get frozen in the "please wait" cycle while it was supposed to load the message that tells you what you got.

I have figured out that if you do not get to click the "OK" button on the message telling you what you received, you normally do not get the item. Unfortunately, I have not found a way out of the "please wait" cycle without having to log off, therefore I lose what I would have gotten.

Good luck, I hope you get all of the things you are looking for!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-07-2010, 05:10 PM   #2
aiting Patiently
Gifted

Smile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: The Trash i am collecting doesn't sppear when i go to put it in the bin!!!

As far as the trash goes: I have had this happen to me. After leaving the park and going back in I found 2 of the 7 pieces that I had. I put those 2 in the bins thinking that I lost the other 5 pieces.

The next time I logged in I found the other 5 pieces in my bag so I went to the bins and I was able to add them to the bins.

As far as the berries go, I am not sure if you can't see ALL berries (jumble, goo goo, pickle, and so on), or just Goo-goo berries. So I can only guess as to things that may have happened or may help:

have you logged out, logged back in, and then gotten your items out of "storage?"

I have had three Goo-Goo berries get lost. In those situations I clicked on a floating berry and my account would get frozen in the "please wait" cycle while it was supposed to load the message that tells you what you got.

I have figured out that if you do not get to click the "OK" button on the message telling you what you received, you normally do not get the item. Unfortunately, I have not found a way out of the "please wait" cycle without having to log off, therefore I lose what I would have gotten.

Good luck, I hope you get all of the things you are looking for!
Smile4me is offline Female
Old 08-07-2010, 06:42 PM   #3
Yay! I'm A
Gifted

winterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: The Trash i am collecting doesn't sppear when i go to put it in the bin!!!

Thanks! It's the goo-goo berries. None have been floating across the screen
Old 08-07-2010, 11:29 PM   #4
aiting Patiently
Gifted

Smile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond repute

I hope the trash information helped.

Now that I know you are not seeing goo-goo berries, I can provide some tips on them:

1) If you read the WI notice letting you know about the festival, then you know that once you are signed in you have the "chance" to see them around every 6mins. I have had times that I didn't see them at every interval, so don't give up if you haven't seen any for a bit. If you refresh and have to log back in then you will have to start the cycle all over again.

2) You can't see the berries in every area of the site. Someone told me that if you can see your "things to do" task bar in the game, then you will be able to see a berry if it floats by.

This means that if you are playing a game and one passes by, you will not see it. The same goes with searching for stars, zummys, and some other screens.

If you are in the park or clubhouse you will still probably see them. If you are in the Arcade area, but not actually playing a game, you should be able to see one. (for example, if you can scroll the game menu or if you just finished playing a game and are on the screen that tells you how much KC you won)

3) I have noticed they float closer to the top of the playing area. If you are looking at the Kinzville Times Newspaper Screen you should watch the area that contains the "Today's Activities" button, "What's New" link, and "Pets & Stuff" advertisements.

Hope that this helps! Good luck finding those berries!
Smile4me is offline Female
Old 08-08-2010, 09:33 AM   #5
Yay! I'm A
Gifted

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Closed