Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2009, 02:39 PM   #1
-Alicia♥

teaandpizza defies all odds
teaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all odds

Question Answered: Transparency help!!

How do you make something transparent??

In paintshop, (see picture below), Wherever there is the checkerboard-y stuff It is supposed to be transparent. But, when I save it and upload it, it is white in that area! HELP!

-Tea
(Also, it would be helpful to know this for when I make animations, too )

Attached Images
File Type: jpgtransparent.jpg (41.4 KB, 2 views)
teaandpizza is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by krislia
I dont know how to make something truly transparent,
but i know how to make a ''transparent'' siggy for WI.
All you need to do is take a screenshot of someones siggy and take the big grey block
then put what you want on it. It looks transparent as a siggy on WI.
Hope I helped! (:
Sponsored Links
Old 08-08-2009, 02:54 PM   #2
is finally a
krislia is the cats pajamas!krislia is the cats pajamas!krislia is the cats pajamas!krislia is the cats pajamas!krislia is the cats pajamas!krislia is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Transparency help!!

I dont know how to make something truly transparent,
but i know how to make a ''transparent'' siggy for WI.
All you need to do is take a screenshot of someones siggy and take the big grey block
then put what you want on it. It looks transparent as a siggy on WI.
Hope I helped! (:
krislia is offline Female
Old 08-08-2009, 03:00 PM   #3
-Alicia♥

teaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all odds

Oh! That's a good idea!

Does anyone know how to make something animated transparent?
Old 08-08-2009, 03:07 PM   #4
My mama says I'm
Gifted

msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

I think to make something transparent you have to save it as a GIF file, which is also what you have to do to make it animated.
msclockart is offline Male
Old 08-08-2009, 04:02 PM   #5
Banned
Jayfeather is a name known to allJayfeather is a name known to allJayfeather is a name known to all

Save it as a GIF, go to Image(or Select), and go to Transparensy to Alpha and click the background. Or you can go to Free Online Image Editor and go to Gif Only>Add Transperency and click the background. Hope I helped!
Jayfeather is offline Female
Old 08-08-2009, 04:04 PM   #6
Gifted

xoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clown

Lunapic.com is a great place to make things transparent. But you need to have the image you want ready
-Claire :]
xoxoilyalyssa is offline Male
Old 08-08-2009, 04:22 PM   #7
-Alicia♥

OK thanks!
Closed