Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2009, 01:38 PM   #1
mama03
Webkinz :)

sandytoes74 is a jewel in the roughsandytoes74 is a jewel in the rough

Angry Unanswered: TRADING TROUBLE

is anyone else having issues completing a trade on WW?? i go thru the motions, but then when it comes time to finalize it, it says there was some kind of error and the trade ends up not happening. i get my stuff back, and the other person gets their stuff back. what the fudge??? HELP! i lost out on a dancing zingoz , darn it!
Sponsored Links
Old 02-27-2009, 01:42 PM   #2
I Rules!

JulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to all

Lightbulb Re: TRADING TROUBLE

This has happened to me over the last few days. It doesn't always happen but seems to when i really like the trade ( the best of all trades). Then I get logged out and can't find that person again. This happened months ago but it was every trade where it was a waste of time to just go in to the clubhouse. I wish you best of luck and no you are not alone. Sorry Hopefully it will be fixed soon. We need to call Ganz and lert them to make sure they know this. Give a call to them I will in a few minutes. 1866-webkinz believe
JulieBear01 is offline Female
Old 02-27-2009, 01:43 PM   #3
Honored to be a

blueyes1113 knows the way
blueyes1113 knows the wayblueyes1113 knows the wayblueyes1113 knows the way

Default Re: TRADING TROUBLE

i don't usually go to the trading room on WW so i an't really ell you if there is a problem or not, i would try again, and it it happens again i would call GANZ to see if they are aware of a problem
the number is 1-800-724-5902 and choose 0 to talk to CS
blueyes1113 is offline Female
Old 02-27-2009, 01:51 PM   #4
I Rules!

JulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to all

Lightbulb Re: TRADING TROUBLE

Use blueyes phone number it is better. Thanks blueyes I didn't have that one. I just always used a code with the other phone number to get through. That is great you knew that number. Problems solved no more waiting for a phone call back . Talk to someone right away. Rep for you blueyes1113

Last edited by JulieBear01; 02-27-2009 at 02:09 PM..
Old 02-27-2009, 01:53 PM   #5
KellanluvsmecuzI'm
Gifted

twilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guide

Ugh! I hate it when this happens! I usually loose some items in the proccess! It's so annoying! And especially if you're gonna make an awesome trade like yours! Then that is just really sad. I remember when Ganz wasn't just out for money, and they actually fixed the few glitches there were and such. *sigh* Why can't they go back to their original ways of doing things...
twilightcrz is offline Female
Old 02-27-2009, 01:53 PM   #6
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

I've been trading myself the last couple days (moving stuff to other accounts after kinzposting all I could)... I've gotten that error many times. I'm just glad I get the items back. Back whenever the trading room opened there were a couple "system errors" that TOOK my items. Didn't get them back nor would Ganz replace them althought they KNEW of the error.
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Old 02-27-2009, 01:56 PM   #7
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

Smile Re: TRADING TROUBLE

It happened to me. Log out and the new item should be there, if it's not call Ganz. They should return the item. And you could also send each other the items in WW. I did this with another pet. It resulted in him getting two of the items and me one because he didn't send it yet. I suggest call Ganz.
-wowewe
wowewe is offline Female
Old 02-27-2009, 01:56 PM   #8
Honored to be a

blueyes1113 knows the way
blueyes1113 knows the wayblueyes1113 knows the wayblueyes1113 knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by JulieBear01
Use blueyes phone number it is better. Thanks blueyes I didn't have that one. I just always used a code with the other phone number to get through. That is great you knew that number. Problems solved no more waiting for a phone call back . Talk to someone right away.
Hee Hee i am on the phone with them alot, every POTM i adopt has a problem, i think they know me by name
blueyes1113 is offline Female
Old 02-27-2009, 01:59 PM   #9
mama03

sandytoes74 is a jewel in the roughsandytoes74 is a jewel in the rough

Angry Re: TRADING TROUBLE

thAnX ya'LL!!!! at least (unfortunately) i'm not alone. i thought my acct may be screwy! just have to wait it out, i guess, as usual!
Old 02-27-2009, 02:08 PM   #10
I Rules!

View Post Originally Posted by wowewe
It happened to me. Log out and the new item should be there, if it's not call Ganz. They should return the item. And you could also send each other the items in WW. I did this with another pet. It resulted in him getting two of the items and me one because he didn't send it yet. I suggest call Ganz.
-wowewe
I tried that it the item was not there. The other person also logged out but before we said to find each other again if it didn't happen the person logged out.

---------- JulieBear01 added 1 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by blueyes1113
Hee Hee i am on the phone with them alot, every POTM i adopt has a problem, i think they know me by name
I spoke to them to they said they were working on it and I ffound out about a new feature and the pets hunger boost go check what i found out in the discussion board Crazy

Last edited by JulieBear01; 02-27-2009 at 02:08 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed