Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2009, 07:25 AM   #1
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Answered: Trading Rooms

Where are the Trading Rooms that I read about here (not Trading Card Room)? I don't see them listed in the Forums. How do I get to use them? TY.
suzee
suzee is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Dudeness
The trading section in called the GE. Which means "Gift Exchange". You'll have to agree to the rules, be a member for more then 2 weeks, have more then 50 non-fluff (Helpful posts) posts, and agree to work with your gift coach.
The Gift Exchange is in the Rules and Suggestions Section. http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...mation-219641/ There are members that are named with "gift" in their names. Such as bottom of their usernames. Like mine. Mine says Gift Trainee. There are diffrent levels that go with the titles.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-14-2009, 07:49 AM   #2

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

Default Re: Trading Rooms

The trading section in called the GE. Which means "Gift Exchange". You'll have to agree to the rules, be a member for more then 2 weeks, have more then 50 non-fluff (Helpful posts) posts, and agree to work with your gift coach.
The Gift Exchange is in the Rules and Suggestions Section. http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...mation-219641/ There are members that are named with "gift" in their names. Such as bottom of their usernames. Like mine. Mine says Gift Trainee. There are diffrent levels that go with the titles.

Last edited by Dudeness; 08-14-2009 at 12:55 PM..
Dudeness is offline Female
Old 08-14-2009, 08:23 AM   #3
hy thank you! I'm a
Gift Guru

Polarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledge

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...mation-219641/

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...gifted-327735/

Here are the two links that Dudeness was talking about. The Gift Exchange link is the first one. It's the Gift Exchange Information link, to be exact. It's information on how to become "Gifted" on WI.
The second link is how to make good posts and where your posts will count towards becoming Gifted. If you want to become Gifted, it's a good idea to follow that link and post in the sections that count, and try not to post in the sections that don't count towards the 50 posts you need to become Gifted. I really did what that thread told me to do about the posts, and had no problem getting in.
Polarity is offline Female
Old 08-14-2009, 08:31 AM   #4

i_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talent

I think Polarity and Dudeness answered your question very well. Good luck getting in, and make sure you read that guide to making good posts that Polarity posted if your having trouble.
i_like_pie is offline Female
Old 08-14-2009, 12:40 PM   #5
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

It sounds like you're talking about the gift exchange, or GE. Dudeness and Polarity answered your questions, so here's some more information:

Here's the link that tells you about the GE:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...mation-219641/

Here's the rules and guidelines:

Exchanging Gifts on WI

Do you want to exchange gifts with other WI members? Great! Please read and follow the instructions below and you will be giving and receiving gifts before you know it!

First, a little info on WI terms and abbreviations:

· Gift Exchange = GE – Where Gifted and Gift Gurus exchange items.
· Gift Guru = GG – Gifted members who have more than 50 exchanges after becoming Gifted, 100 posts on WI, 30 days as a Gifted member, have shown excellent GE behavior.
· Gifted – Title for members who are allowed to exchange gifts in the GE but do not have GG status. They may exchange gifts on threads only, not through PMs.
· Gifted Trainee = GTWI members who have applied to become Gifted, been accepted, and are in the process of learning how the GE works. GTs may only exchange gifts with other GTs, and GCs.
· Gifted Coach = GC – Gift Gurus who have been chosen to teach and guide GTs through exchanging gifts on WI.
· Training Section = TS – The section of the forum where GTs learn how to exchange gifts on WI. The TS is only open to Administrators, Moderators, GCs, and GTs.

That’s a lot of G’s huh? Don’t worry, you pick it up quickly and it will be second nature before you know it! Now on to the how part.

How to Become a Gifted Trainee

1. Please DO NOT offer exchanges outside of the GE. Exchanging items in the open forum is not allowed.
DO NOT make posts about what you have, want, or will trade. It’s a big No-No and may result in a longer wait for you to be allowed into the TS.

2. Gifting privileges will only be given to members who contribute to the WI forum as a whole. As such, we require that all members post a minimum of 50 posts before applying to be a Gift Trainee. The management reviews EVERY post by EVERY applicant before accepting them as a Gifted Trainee. Posts that are considered "fluff" will not count toward your 50 posts. If your posts do not count and/or your application is denied, DO NOT pm the staff to ask why and complain. Instead, continue to make good, strong, informative posts, then reapply.

~Also, each member is allowed as per WI rules, to have only ONE ACCOUNT, this does not mean you can have an account and let a family member use it~

3. You must be a member of the WI forum for at least TWO WEEKS before applying to the TS.

Get to know our community before trading.
4. You must agree to work with the GCs. The GCs will guide you until you completely understand the Fair Gift Exchange Policy, how the GE works, and are comfortable with making exchanges.

5. Post your agreement on this thread once you have 50 good posts, have been a member for TWO WEEKS, and feel you can work with the GCs. Your posts will then be reviewed and a decision made.

6. Once your application has been approved, and there is a slot available in the Training Section, the TS will be unlocked for you. You must read the Fair Gift Exchange Policy, located at the top of the TS board, and post your agreement to follow the Policy. Once you’ve agreed, a GC will contact you and help you begin.

7. In order to ensure that all GTs are completely trained before becoming fully Gifted, the number of GTs will be limited. The
limit will be determined by the GTs' rate of learning and how many GTs the Gifted Coaches can effectively maintain. If the TS is full, it may take a while for approval. You will be notified when space is available. Please be patient and realize that the better trained each Gifted member becomes, the safer and more fun the GE becomes for all to enjoy. If by the second month of you being GT'd, you have not set up a gift thread, or traded, then you will be removed from the Training section. After which time, you may reapply, but will need to wait a required 2 months.

PLEASE NOTE: Becoming fully Gifted and moving on to the GE is NOT based on number of trades. The coaches will decide when a GT has a good understanding of the rules and exhibits good exchange practices and behavior.

We want you to understand that safety for all members is our number one concern. These guidelines are set in place so that all members exchanging gifts are having fun and enjoying themselves without fear of being ripped off or scammed. The GE is fast paced, exciting, and an absolute blast when you know what you’re doing. We want to ensure that you’re prepared and ready to jump right in!

(This was originally posted by MissyK)

I hope I helped!

Good luck betting into the GE, I just applied recently, too! Also, don't forget to close this thread when all of your question is answered!

Kay:el1:

Kayfookey is offline Female
Old 08-14-2009, 12:45 PM   #6
I'm a learning
Gifted

pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!

After you apply to be a GT (they told you that above!) if you were accepted, a mod will pm you. Then you become a gift trainee. This lets you access the trading forum. The trading forum is unique. It consists of shops or lists of items people have and want. You can ask for an item, then offer one up. I'm assuming that they trade via trading room so no one ever gets scammed. The forum is only of members who have 'donated to WI as a whole' and were approved to be a GT.
pokemon2 is offline Female
Old 08-14-2009, 12:47 PM   #7

Hoosier-Daddy is a glorious beacon of lightHoosier-Daddy is a glorious beacon of lightHoosier-Daddy is a glorious beacon of light

One more thing, it is apparently fairly normal to not make the cut after your first application... As I have been advised, spread yourself around (focusing on the various areas which aren't excluded from consideration for a "non-fluff" post) and try again after a few weeks.

Good luck!
Hoosier-Daddy is offline Male
Old 08-14-2009, 04:44 PM   #8
I Love My

Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!

The trading section here at WI is called the Gift Exchange, or the GE. To become part of the gift exchange you will first need to agree to all the rules of the GE and complete all the regulations which you can read here:

How to Become a Gifted Trainee

1. Please DO NOT offer exchanges outside of the GE. Exchanging items in the open forum is not allowed. DO NOT make posts about what you have, want, or will trade. It’s a big No-No and may result in a longer wait for you to be allowed into the TS.

2. Gifting privileges will only be given to members who contribute to the WI forum as a whole. As such, we require that all members post a minimum of 50 posts before applying to be a Gift Trainee. The management reviews EVERY post by EVERY applicant before accepting them as a Gifted Trainee. Posts that are considered "fluff" will not count toward your 50 posts. If your posts do not count and/or your application is denied, DO NOT pm the staff to ask why and complain. Instead, continue to make good, strong, informative posts, then reapply.

~Also, each member is allowed as per WI rules, to have only ONE ACCOUNT, this does not mean you can have an account and let a family member use it~

3. You must be a member of the WI forum for at least TWO WEEKS before applying to the TS. Get to know our community before trading.

4. You must agree to work with the GCs. The GCs will guide you until you completely understand the Fair Gift Exchange Policy, how the GE works, and are comfortable with making exchanges.

5. Post your agreement on this thread once you have 50 good posts, have been a member for TWO WEEKS, and feel you can work with the GCs. Your posts will then be reviewed and a decision made.

6. Once your application has been approved, and there is a slot available in the Training Section, the TS will be unlocked for you. You must read the Fair Gift Exchange Policy, located at the top of the TS board, and post your agreement to follow the Policy. Once you’ve agreed, a GC will contact you and help you begin.

7. In order to ensure that all GTs are completely trained before becoming fully Gifted, the number of GTs will be limited. The limit will be determined by the GTs' rate of learning and how many GTs the Gifted Coaches can effectively maintain. If the TS is full, it may take a while for approval. You will be notified when space is available. Please be patient and realize that the better trained each Gifted member becomes, the safer and more fun the GE becomes for all to enjoy. If by the second month of you being GT'd, you have not set up a gift thread, or traded, then you will be removed from the Training section. After which time, you may reapply, but will need to wait a required 2 months.

(Originally posted by MissyK)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Once you have been accepted into the GE, you will be notified by a staff member. After that, instead of having the user title 'Webkinz' beneath the username you will be a 'Gift Trainee.' Once you are one, the smaller GE will automatically be opened and then you will be coached by a Gift Coach or GC. Once you have completed 50 good trades, you can then become 'Gifted' and later
become a 'Gift Guru.'

For more information about the GE, click HERE.

Good luck! (:

- Midnights Bliss
Midnights Bliss is offline Female
Old 08-14-2009, 04:46 PM   #9
Save Our Planet!

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

You can only access them on WI when you are a Gift Trainee/Gifted/Gift Guru status. Otherwise, you can not access that forum. Good luck!
ljfyle is offline Male
Old 08-14-2009, 06:15 PM   #10
elcome 2014!!
Gift Coach

funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence
funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

Have fun !!! You're about to embark on a wonderful adventure to become a Gift Trainee , then a Gifted, then a Gift Guru.
Closed