Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-21-2008, 04:17 PM   #1
spideyboy36
Webkinz :)

spideyboy3694 is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Trading Rooms

Are the trading rooms back or not, or are they just tables in random rooms?
Sponsored Links
Old 05-21-2008, 04:33 PM   #2
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

Default Re: Trading Rooms

The trading room (the trading tables are only in this room) is temporarily unavailable do to maintenance There were some glitches with it when they first released it, so they removed to fix the glitches. It should return soon.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male
Old 05-21-2008, 04:33 PM   #3
jasperpug
Gifted

pugsloy is on a distinguished road

Spideyboy, I just checked a few minutes ago and the trading room is not back.
Its a separate room in the clubhouse.
Hope this helped.
Old 05-21-2008, 04:36 PM   #4
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

Sorry typos so they removed to fix the glitches. should say so they removed it from WW to fix the glitches.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male
Old 05-21-2008, 05:30 PM   #5
spideyboy36

spideyboy3694 is on a distinguished road

thanks for the info, there's some rep comin your way
Old 05-21-2008, 05:34 PM   #6
HuskinsdadE
Gifted

cnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no bounds
cnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no bounds

Donation Award 

Keep us updated. This is a great new addition. I hope that everyone who has had a chance to use it can offer some tips and suggestions.

Thanks so much!
cnetski is offline Male
Old 05-21-2008, 05:41 PM   #7

loopylion132 is on a distinguished road

i though it was just a glith bu ti am wrong
Old 05-21-2008, 05:59 PM   #8
is smitchellicious
Gift Guru

smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!

Here is a thread that will help:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...l-t300853.html
smitchell is offline Female
Old 05-21-2008, 06:24 PM   #9
Sudoku13
Gifted

sudoku13 is on a distinguished road

The trading room is up and running on some computers. It has been great trading but very few people are "sitting in chairs" and trading with the person "across the table". My only successful trades have been with people where there were fewer than 5 people in the room and the person was sitting across from me at the same table. Most people interrupt trades by clicking on tables that are already dealing and asking people to trade from across the room. It is very frustrating and Ganz will need to work out all the glitches if they are going to open more than 5 rooms. Its crazy. Doesn't anyone sit and chat anymore with the person across for you!
Old 05-21-2008, 07:17 PM   #10

vivalawebkinz is on a distinguished road

i dont see any trading rooms?just like the stadium, i still have yet to see any competitions or even have the chance to enter
Closed