Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2010, 08:31 PM   #1
Majesty84
Webkinz :)

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Default Answered: Trading Room Woes

I know trade talk isn't allowed so I will do my best to avoid that. I am just so sad and frustrated at the same time. I want Wacky Jeans more than anything. The only thing trade worthy I have is the Love Puppy couch. That is my personal PSI for my Love Puppy I got only recently and I don't want to give it up.

Back in the day, the Wacky Jeans were really cheap at the WShop when it sold clothing.

The only thing other than a very retired item like the Love Puppy Couch would be the sherbert bunny psi or shuts, slips, orange army, charm tiara, etc, etc. I have none of those items because I haven't been able to obtain them. That is due to the fact that according to people in the trade room, I have nothing that is valuable enough. I tried offering an estore pet psi, a very wanted pet psi and shades from the kinz style shop (not outlet). The one person that was possibly willing to trade me their jeans didn't want them. She claimed she already had them and that she didn't want to trade her jeans for "psi". Everyone else I saw with jeans said they didn't want to trade them.

Sorry I am just venting mostly. I just get sort of jealous of all the people in the trade rooms and every other room that have one of every piece of most wanted clothing pieces that everyone asks for. How is it so many people have them? That is what bothers me the most.

Also, according to what I have read in the trade rooms if you own a bunch of very wanted retired clothing such as wacky jeans, and slips you are considered rich. Otherwise, you are considered poor. Hmmm....okay.

Again, sorry I am just venting and very irritated. I avoid the trading room as much as I can. I know there are some really nice people in the trading room, because I've met them. I'm not begging or asking anyone here to send me jeans, so please do not think that.

Please respond and feel free to relate.

Thanks for reading.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by hpharrypotterhp
First of all, WZ Jeans were a Click-To-Win.
Second, I find people very... ah, greedy in the TR. What I suggest is applying for the WI GE, because people are so nice in there

View Post Originally Posted by Emma8432
If you're desperate for those items, people sell them online, for real money, though. If it's worth it for you, then try that. Good luck!

- Emma
This is actually against Ganz's rules
Sponsored Links
Old 12-20-2010, 08:58 PM   #2
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

Default Re: Trading Room Woes

First of all, WZ Jeans were a Click-To-Win.
Second, I find people very... ah, greedy in the TR. What I suggest is applying for the WI GE, because people are so nice in there

View Post Originally Posted by Emma8432
If you're desperate for those items, people sell them online, for real money, though. If it's worth it for you, then try that. Good luck!

- Emma
This is actually against Ganz's rules
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female
Old 12-20-2010, 10:37 PM   #3
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

I don't have any rare items at all!
cheekyluver is offline Male
Old 12-21-2010, 02:11 AM   #4
it's Olive ♥

Catlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owl
Catlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owl

Just remember,
Wacky jeans, purple slips, charm tiara, and all that jazz are just a bunch of pixels!
Just keep trying to get your jeans, I just got my charm tiara.
Don't give up, but don't go too obsessed with it!!
Catlover200710 is offline Female
Old 12-21-2010, 09:22 AM   #5
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Even in the GE here you are going to have to give up a lot to get wacky jeans. They were part of the click to win Wacky Zinzoz Jeans advertisement from 2006 so if you didn't get them then, it's going to be very hard to get them now. The guide here values them at 100,000-120,000, maybe knowing that will help you understand why people don't want to trade them for a 6,000-8,000 or whatever estore psi etc.

Just like you love your couch and don't want to give it up for the jeans, the ones with jeans feel the same way about them. They aren't going to trade them away unless it's an amazing deal or they don't know what they have.
Old 12-21-2010, 10:50 AM   #6
hy am i obsessed?

PSP+Webkinz= :) is a splendid one to beholdPSP+Webkinz= :) is a splendid one to beholdPSP+Webkinz= :) is a splendid one to beholdPSP+Webkinz= :) is a splendid one to behold

Well the Wacky Jeans are very popular now a days so it takes some great items to get them off their hands unless you find them for a great deal. But if you combine some other nice items with your love puppy PSI you may get something nice and priceless that maybe someone would talk for the WZ jeans.
PSP+Webkinz= :) is offline Male
Old 12-21-2010, 11:49 AM   #7
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Thanks everyone for your help. I understand why people don't want to give up their jeans. I just don't like the attitudes I get in the trading room sometimes. Sometimes people act like they are better and by me asking for their jeans they act like I am scum of the earth. That is why I get angry.

Someone who mentioned the items just being pixels, that is very true.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Old 12-21-2010, 12:28 PM   #8

thejabronisayz rocks our collective socksthejabronisayz rocks our collective socksthejabronisayz rocks our collective socksthejabronisayz rocks our collective socksthejabronisayz rocks our collective socksthejabronisayz rocks our collective socksthejabronisayz rocks our collective socksthejabronisayz rocks our collective socksthejabronisayz rocks our collective socks

Let me give you some advice. It seems to me that you're going into the trading room with your love puppy PSI and other PSI, including some "kinz style shades," offering those items to people with wacky jeans and then hoping that someone will eventually bite the bullet. That is not the strategy you want to have.

Let me give you an example. I would say about two years ago, I ran into this dalmatian in the trading room who was desperately looking for a charm tiara. I had one for trade, but her offer was not nearly worth a charm tiara. Hypothetically, let's just say her offer was blue lava (this was not the offer, which does not make it trade talk). I kindly told her that I would not trade my charm tiara for her item, and I exited. About six months later (yes, six months), I saw this dalmatian again, only this time I was a different pet. Once again, she was just sitting in the trading room asking for nothing but a charm tiara. She invited me to trade and asked me if I had a charm tiara. I told her I did, and she immediately put up - you guessed it - "blue lava." I told her that her item would not get a charm tiara, and she told me it was her best and she was saving it for a charm tiara.

That is precisely the strategy that you do not want to have. Just because you consider one of your items to be your "best" does not mean that someone will eventually trade you the item you seek for your item (the love puppy couch in your case). You need to be willing to make baby steps. Trade your good items for "better" items. These newer items do not need to be radically better, but just definitively "better" than the item you traded. Then trade that item for another "better" item. Keep doing that until you have enough good items to make a legitimate trade for wacky jeans. All of the people in the trading room who have tons of awesome items did not suddenly join webkinz and have those items. They also did not miraculously run into traders who gave them those items for a w-shop coupon. It's a long process of understanding value and getting better items step-by-step. Therefore, I suggest you just take the items you have and continue trading them for slightly better items, and continue to do so until you have what is actually a realistic offer for wacky jeans. It takes time and even a little bit of luck, but if you really want wacky jeans then this is what you're going to have to do. Good luck.
thejabronisayz is offline Male
Closed

Tags
i agree!