Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2009, 07:29 AM   #1
Webkinz :)
bigr88smom is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: trading room question

:deer:hello. it's just me again. i was just wondering if anyone has had this happen to them. this has happened several times to me in the trading room. after both hit trade a message pops up and reads, a system error has occured you must log out and in and the items will appear in your dock. well several times now both me and the other trader have done this and we don't get our stuff. does anyone know why this happens? i'm thinking about calling ganz. it seems like every time i find something i really want this happens. it makes me so mad. last night i finally found someone willing to part with their sea glass flooring ( i was so excited) and i got the message.
bigr88smom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-2009, 07:37 AM   #2
Gift Guru

twinwebkinzs is a glorious beacon of lighttwinwebkinzs is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: trading room question

I don't know why it happens but it happens to me. I just change colors on my phone and go to another room. I understand about missing out on something you want. That has upset me too. If I get the message I change colors right away so that I don't take a chance on losing something I rearlly want.
Old 02-18-2009, 07:40 AM   #3
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by bigr88smom
:deer:hello. it's just me again. i was just wondering if anyone has had this happen to them. this has happened several times to me in the trading room. after both hit trade a message pops up and reads, a system error has occured you must log out and in and the items will appear in your dock. well several times now both me and the other trader have done this and we don't get our stuff. does anyone know why this happens? i'm thinking about calling ganz. it seems like every time i find something i really want this happens. it makes me so mad. last night i finally found someone willing to part with their sea glass flooring ( i was so excited) and i got the message.
I have also had that happen many times. Sometimes just exiting the trade and then inviting the person to trade again clears it up but if that does not work you may have to exit the clubhouse and re-enter. I will ask the person to accept a friends request then say please meet me in Light Blue Room Too to try again.

Of course this only works in Kinz Chat Plus. I do not think it will help to notify Ganz because this glitch has been going on for a while and I am sure that they are aware of it.

I hope you get your flooring. You should apply to be gifted on Webkinz Insider and then you can avoid these issues.

Good Luck.
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female
Old 02-18-2009, 07:44 AM   #4
ants Edward Cullens

coolchic775 is a glorious beacon of lightcoolchic775 is a glorious beacon of lightcoolchic775 is a glorious beacon of light

Donation Award 

That has happened to me the past 2 nights. Why it happened, i dont know. But I was fortunate enough to have patient people I was in trade with and they would wait there, and I would just log out and go back into trade. It would work after that.
coolchic775 is offline Female
Old 02-18-2009, 07:58 AM   #5

thanks! it seems like it only happens when it is something i really want! lol. i have tried the re invite thing and it never has worked. lastnight, the other person and i tried twice and after the second attempt i was going to ask the person to add friends and explain to them about the situation, but as soon as we left the trade the other person must have tried the log out thing which has never worked for me.. i guess there will be more glass flooring. i didn't now about the gifted thing until yesterday. i would love to be accepted into the gift exchange! i have a list of things i need for my mansion. i'm so tired of the trading room. some are very rude and inmature there. i try to remember the age group i'm dealing with though and how it was to be that age. i have made some good friends in there also though. sometimes i go to the club house to just watch to get a laugh or help out someone who is being picked on. again thanks for your response. it's always nice to know that i'm not the only one that has the same problem.
Old 02-18-2009, 08:00 AM   #6
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

I really do hate when that happens... and its always when someone has a good item LOL
Old 02-18-2009, 08:49 AM   #7
100% Evil.
Gift Guru

Mama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talent

It happens a lot, and seems to affect all the servers equally. Not sure what the cause is, but it sure is frustrating when it happens. Especially if it's something you really really want and finally have the chance to get and then... POOF... system error. <sigh> Wish I knew what the cause was, but as others suggested, going back to the table again sometimes helps, other times you need to exit the room and start all over.
Mama Girl NH is offline Female
Old 02-18-2009, 09:17 AM   #8

hey electrabuzz! by the way! is there anyway of knowing when i have 50 posts to be able to apply to become gifted?
Old 02-18-2009, 09:35 AM   #9
100% Evil.
Gift Guru

Mama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by bigr88smom
hey electrabuzz! by the way! is there anyway of knowing when i have 50 posts to be able to apply to become gifted?
I hope electrabuzz does not mine if I lend a hand in answering this. Under your user name, at the bottom, is the "actual" number of posts you have made here in the forum. You need to make the minimum of 50 posts, but you must make sure they are not fluff posts. The posts are all reviewed, and if there are deemed to be 'fluff' they will not count in the minumum requirement. You can look back through your own posts to determine that. A good way to build some helpful good strong posts are by ansering questions in the forum, offering your input and suggestions. Use complete sentences, and reply with more then one sentence. Relate your response to something the other person has said. That's a great way to build up your strong/good posts. A lot of people wait until well after there 100th actual post, just to make sure they have enough good ones, before applying. I hope this helps a little. :-)
Mama Girl NH is offline Female
Old 02-18-2009, 10:20 AM   #10
uvs the weim

SOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonder

That happens to me all the time, I tried to clear my cache and it worked for me.
SOSO910 is offline Female
Closed