Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2008, 07:58 AM   #1
Gifted

NVAMMOM will become famous soon enough

Question Unanswered: trading room question

I know that this question has been asked before, but I don't know how to search for it, so I'm sorry for the repitition. Anyway, I've been in the trading room that is not KInzchat Plus and people have been asking trading questions that I can't find in any of the pull down speech menus. How are they able to ask these question and/or make those comments? Thanks in advance for your response.
NVAMMOM is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-30-2008, 08:05 AM   #2
Rebecha

Default Re: trading room question

I wonder this too! I spend so much time trying to find the right words! It took me forever to find out how to ask someone to my house! It would be awesome if someone could do a quick layout of the kinzchat! :fp: Becca
Old 10-30-2008, 08:08 AM   #3
LegoMindstormsmaniac
Gifted

LegoMindstorms2 will become famous soon enough

OK, i think its under SAY and then at the bottom there's TRADING and all things to say about trading are under there.
LegoMindstorms2 is offline Male
Old 10-30-2008, 08:10 AM   #4
Gift Guru

1girln3boys has a spectacular aura about1girln3boys has a spectacular aura about

When someone asks you a question there is a button that you can press in the speach bubble. Click on that and it will give you a list of answers to the question. the way they ask the question is there is a button that says "room questions" or something to that effect I can't remember exactly. When you choice that it lists questions that are related to whatever room you are in, IE trading room or gameroom.
1girln3boys is offline Female
Old 10-30-2008, 08:40 AM   #5
^The Coolest Girl^
Webkinz :)

Jennybeevee is a splendid one to beholdJennybeevee is a splendid one to beholdJennybeevee is a splendid one to beholdJennybeevee is a splendid one to behold

Ok the problem is you need permission from a parent or guardian so what you do is go to parents area on the homepage then go to manage kinzchat plus access and do the required things they tell you to do.
Jennybeevee is offline Female
Old 10-30-2008, 08:47 AM   #6
legalcat

View Post Originally Posted by Jennybeevee
Ok the problem is you need permission from a parent or guardian so what you do is go to parents area on the homepage then go to manage kinzchat plus access and do the required things they tell you to do.
Thats for Kinzchat Plus, shes asking about the regular KinzChat where you can only use the pre-selected messages --- sometimes its very hard to find the right thing to say
Old 10-30-2008, 09:43 AM   #7
$@Nta = Stalker

MotherKinz101 is a glorious beacon of lightMotherKinz101 is a glorious beacon of lightMotherKinz101 is a glorious beacon of light

When you want to trade you click on a trading table and then click on the members list and then pick a person to trade. Then just wait until the member chosen by you excepts the request.
MotherKinz101 is offline Female
Old 10-30-2008, 01:47 PM   #8
Webkinz :)

matbre is on a distinguished road

When you are in the trading room and someone asks a question, there is a little green face in their message bubble that you click on and it will give you the choices you need to answer or reply. When you are on the actual trading screen there is also a little green face you can click on beside the picture of your pet. This one will let you ask trading specific questions. Hope this helps!
matbre is offline Female
Old 10-30-2008, 02:03 PM   #9
Headstrong and
Gifted

sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!

You can click on the green little talking face for that :-)
sweetnspicy is offline Female
Old 10-30-2008, 02:07 PM   #10
jw5346
Gifted

jw5436 is on a distinguished road

[quote=NVAMMOM;11286204]I know that this question has been asked before, but I don't know how to search for it, so I'm sorry for the repitition. Anyway, I've been in the trading room that is not KInzchat Plus and people have been asking trading questions that I can't find in any of the pull down speech menus. How are they able to ask these question and/or make those comments? Thanks in advance for your response. [/quote

It took a little experimenting for me to find things too.
When you are at the trading table with one other member and you see your Webkinz animal picture there is alittle speech bubble with a green icon inside. Click on this bubble and it will give you "trade talk " choices. Like "do you have anything else to trade?" "I don't like any of those things." etc. If you close that bubble you can still use regular Kinz chat where you can also find some trade talk like " I want exclusive items" or " I want a superBed".

Good luck.
jw5436 is offline Female
Closed