Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2008, 01:02 PM   #1
World's largest
Webkinz :)

Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!

Question Unanswered: Trading room popup?!? (no trade details please)

I was in the trading room a little while ago, and I invited someone to trade and they were sad so I asked why and apparently someone had just asked them if they wanted to have fun in a bed. It must've been a kid because they were confused about the meaning. I asked if they reported the person but they had left the room. Then right after this conversation this showed up on the screen:

Click the image to open in full size.

I've spent a LOT of time in the trading rooms and have never seen this...thoughts?
Sponsored Links
Old 11-26-2008, 01:19 PM   #2
Gifted

Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum
Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum

Default Re: Trading room popup?!? (no trade details please)

Thats really sad that people say things like that in a place for young children....I've never seen the pop-up, but assuming your in KinzChatPlus, I havn't been there yet. I'll go check it though ^^
Old 11-26-2008, 01:20 PM   #3
naname01
Gifted

MaryEllenMc is a jewel in the roughMaryEllenMc is a jewel in the rough

I have seen where other people have gotten thnigs like this. If there is any type of questionable conversation, they intervene. Supposidly after a few notices, you are not allowed to use Chat. I have not heard of anyone getting kicked out yet though.
Old 11-26-2008, 01:21 PM   #4
Gift Guru

LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

I am assuming you may have been reported and that message is supposed to be a warning.
LilyRose is offline Female
Old 11-26-2008, 01:43 PM   #5
ill work for webkinz
Gift Guru

CindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guide

I don't let my kids go into the kinzchat plus rooms - there's just too much that could be said/written - even with the checks in place.
CindyMommy is offline Female
Old 11-26-2008, 01:47 PM   #6
Princessapreeel
Gift Guru

Princessapreeel is just really nicePrincessapreeel is just really nice

tis is just a random warning i believe i have heard others getting them and got one myself i think its just a friendly reminder
Princessapreeel is offline Female
Old 11-26-2008, 01:50 PM   #7
friends4ever3
Gifted

softballsister is on a distinguished road

I have heard about that. If somebody makes a rude remark or anything of the sort they will put up that pop-up. It was probably a warning to whoever wrote that and a reminder to everybody to report anything bad that happens.

Best of luck!

softballsister
Old 11-26-2008, 02:00 PM   #8
World's largest

Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!

Thanks everyone, I know I did not, nor would I say anything questionable to anyone, all I said the the person after asking if they had reported it was I'm sorry that happened to you. Unless someone else reported the conversation...
Old 11-26-2008, 02:29 PM   #9
Headstrong and
Gifted

sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!

Wow,that is really messed up.Fun in bed?!What a sicko.
I have seen stuff like that happen many times,but then they leave.
Sad,isnt it?
sweetnspicy is offline Female
Old 11-26-2008, 02:57 PM   #10

bromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to all

I find this unbelievable. I can't type a Kinz value, even tried writing #'s (the person asked the value....Anyway with all the words that can not be typed one would think that they would have a system in place to catch entire word combos.

I feel so badly for this child...how confusing that must have been. Clearly upsetting and confusing enough that they told you. Wow. I am really shocked and it is making me rethink my descision about my 9 year old being in kinzchat plus. I think I will change her account now. Honestly thank you for the warning. And I really hope this person gets caught sooner than later!

Did the child remember what the pet looked like or the name....adults here at could be on the look out for this person in the trading rooms in if the info is spread around this site... complain on this childs behalf if she/he remembered a bit of info. beyond what was said.

I truly hope this child has an adult they feel comfortable and safe enough to talk about what was said to them. Not an easy conversation...but an important one. It goes to show that chat rooms, even what I believed to be the safest online, still have problems stopping horribly sick people.

Again thanks for the warning and reminder that there are sick people playing everywhere at every site....Even Webkinzworld.

Wow I seriously can't even stomach this....I am truly shocked. Hearing these kinds of things make me so sad. I am a mother of 3, and I installed spyware. I installed it within the past year so that I could practice using it (believing that it was unnessary for now). But I wanted to learn the best way to catch info...That way if anything ever happens or I have a suspious hunch I could check it. (I watched the Dateline catching predators and ran out and bought it) Anyway I would have never dreamed about checking WW's chat rooms. Guess you learn something new everyday for better or worse.
bromsisa is offline Female
Closed