Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2008, 05:48 PM   #11
finally i'm a
Webkinz :)
good1378 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Trading Room - glitch or scammers ???

when it happened to me once i logged out and went back in and my items were in my
good1378 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-02-2008, 05:51 PM   #12
awesome20angel is on a distinguished road

That is really weird... You should check if the people your sons were trading with were the same person. Oh and try contacting Ganz through e-mail or phone. You might not be able to contact Ganz through e-mail though because I tried once and it wouldn't let me finish typing my e-mail. Also, I have never lost my items through a trade before (because I could never get into the trade room ) , but I did lose my Webkinz Year 2 trophy when I took it out of one of my rooms to put it in another (the trophy incident was the reason I tried contacting Ganz). Well hopefully, if it is a glitch, Ganz will fix the problem. I hope your sons get their items back though!
Old 07-02-2008, 05:53 PM   #13
monkey507 is on a distinguished road

I've only got to the trading room once and it told me that I have switched color zones. Then it loged me out! My friend lost her Egyptian lamp in the trading room though. If you ask me I say "Just avoid it!" The other person can change as soon as you agree.
Old 07-02-2008, 05:58 PM   #14
skyhi5 is an unknown quantity at this point

The glitches in WW trading make it almost impossible to actually trade, either I get someone wants to trade food for a retired item or I freeze up, very furstrating!
Old 07-02-2008, 09:40 PM   #15
webcrazy has a spectacular aura aboutwebcrazy has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by good1378
when it happened to me once i logged out and went back in and my items were in my
Yes, he's tried that. He's logged off, and in....off, and in....off, and in ...a few times today, and they are definately not in his dock - they are gone gone gone!
I don't expect Ganz can do much for me, but I think I will report it, if for no other reason then as some have stated here, to let them know there might be a glitch and if they do get enough complaints, perhaps they'll look into it.
The boys have had many different kind of interuptions trading before, but never have we lost anything except for today and the other day. I'm pretty sure they were not trading with the same person.
I think with summer, and so many people on, it might be best to steer clear of the trading room until school starts again. Perhaps the overload is causing more that the usual amount of problems.
Old 07-02-2008, 09:45 PM   #16
creamy is an unknown quantity at this point

Something like this happened to me. Except not only did I lose my items that I wanted to trade but received something totally different than what the other person had up to trade. Also be aware if someone doesn't want an item of yours (sad face) but you leave it up and trade something else that you have up, that item (with the sad face) will be traded also. So make sure you remove it.
Old 07-02-2008, 11:21 PM   #17
I'm finally a
narutodude875 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by webcrazy
Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this or if it's a know 'trick' that we keep getting caught in.
Yesterday, my son was trading in the trading room. Both had agreed to trade (happy faces) - so my son clicked 'ready to trade'. While we were waiting for the other person to respond, a message came up saying that a system error has occurred. We hit 'ok' and assumed the trade did not go through. NOT THE CASE!!! My son did NOT receive the other item but his items to trade were GONE!!!! I don't know if they went into cyberspace or if the other person got our items and got to keep their items too!?!? (Luckily it was only a neon fro)
Anyways, this exact same thing happened to my other son a few minutes ago. My son had his hockey TV and hockey flooring up for trade. Both had agreed to trade (happy faces), so my son hit the ready to trade button. Again, as we wait for the other person to complete the transaction, the system error has occurred message comes up and we have to hit ok.
Well, he doesn't have the item he was wanting to get, and his hockey TV & flooring are GONE!
Needless to say, he's a little disappointed. It's one thing for a trade not to go through, but to lose your items too
Anyways, I know anything can happen on the internet - especially when you're trying to trade/move/mail - but because this happened to my kids twice now, I'm wondering if it's a scam. Now they are afraid to try to trade any of their exclusive items, in case those get lost too. Any thoughts?
It happened to me too,but later the same day it was back no person to blame
narutodude875 is offline Male