Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2008, 09:44 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
peanutbunny04 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Trading room glitch or my PC?

I have usually had no problems trading. But starting a few days ago it takes a long time for me to be able to put an item in my box that I want to trade. I have to drag it to the spot and then just hold it there for a few seconds before it'll stay there.

Also, when I mouse over my objects in the trade boxes it says what I have there. When I mouse over the other persons items it does not say what it is...

Help. Any ideas?
Sponsored Links
Old 07-08-2008, 09:49 PM   #2

lorilandrith55 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Trading room glitch or my PC?

I'm having troubles too. This last WebkinWorld maintenance seemed to take away the option of seeing the name of the other person's items....hard to tell now what you are trading for. I've also noticed that the trading room crashes my Internet Explorer and freezes WW up alot. Guess it's just par for the course, seems like a little luck matters with the trading rooms.

Good luck
lorilandrith55 is offline Female
Old 07-08-2008, 09:58 PM   #3
peanutbunny04 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm sorry that it's happening to you too. I liked trading in the trading room. But I won't be doing it now until the glitches are fixed.

Kind of upsets me. I have so many things I want to get rid of but don't want to just sell them, kwim.

*sigh* Well, guess we can just hope it gets fixed.
Old 07-08-2008, 09:59 PM   #4
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

I have been having lots of trouble with that too. I don't have any suggestions, I'm sorry, but you are not alone.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 07-08-2008, 10:00 PM   #5
believer

happening to me too it is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo frustrating i'm about to pull all my hair out
i hope it stops soon
Old 07-08-2008, 10:26 PM   #6
Lil Kinz
danyelli is an unknown quantity at this point

I have not once been able to get in the trading room.....all the rooms are always full.
Old 07-10-2008, 08:47 AM   #7

lorilandrith55 is an unknown quantity at this point

Even when the rooms say full, just keep quickly clicking on find me a room (sometimes checking "quiet room" circle helps), and after 40-50 clicks, it usually starts loading.......don't even bother looking at the room list.....also, zones orange and yellow work best for me.
It just crashes and freezes often, so be aware.:bas::gr:
lorilandrith55 is offline Female
Old 07-10-2008, 08:50 AM   #8
cbbjmom

bennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant future

I wonder if thats what the maintenance is about today? I manage to get on[orange , or yellow] and then usually only one trade and then FREEZE!!!!!!. Sometimes it happens when another pet hops out of the frame or my partner changes his items real quick. Hopefully they will fix the problem.
bennysmommy1 is offline Female
Old 07-10-2008, 08:52 AM   #9
Gifted
superstar5 is on a distinguished road

I have had that problem too, hopefully maintenance will fix it!
Old 07-10-2008, 08:58 AM   #10
pmore
Gifted

pmoremommy is on a distinguished road

So glad to know others are having the same problems as I am. WW keeps freezing and then Internet Explorer crashes. I was about to complain to my husband about the computer.

I also miss not being able to see the names of the other traders items. I'm not real familiar with a lot of things and that has always helped me.

I'm also finding that when the other trader removes an item they are offering or adds an item it deselects the smiley face choice. I have to keep reclicking on either green or red. That really frustrates me! Makes it hard to keep up.

I do enjoy the trading rooms, but this has made it quite a hassle. Looking forward to a quick fix.
Closed