Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2009, 08:30 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

la~la~land is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation Unanswered: Trading Room Error

Whenever I try to put an item into my trading options it will not go in. I just appears back in my dock. Please help?
la~la~land is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-13-2009, 08:32 PM   #2
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

Default Re: Trading Room Error

if you are in KC plus, remember you cannot drag an item through the text bar

and whenever that happens to me...i have to click over and over. crude, but it works
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 02-13-2009, 08:35 PM   #3
hite n Fluffy Love!
Gift Guru

calabelle is a creator of wonder
calabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wonder

Yup, the text bar is in the way for the first box or two in KC+. Just drag around the text bar to the first box or scroll the items to the farthest right. It took a few times to figure that out LOL!
calabelle is offline Female
Old 02-13-2009, 10:00 PM   #4
AtlantaBravesFan

AtlantaBraves has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by bob nws III
if you are in KC plus, remember you cannot drag an item through the text bar

and whenever that happens to me...i have to click over and over. crude, but it works
View Post Originally Posted by calabelle
Yup, the text bar is in the way for the first box or two in KC+. Just drag around the text bar to the first box or scroll the items to the farthest right. It took a few times to figure that out LOL!
Both are so right! It drove me nuts until I figured that out!

Just remember to drag around the text bar and ya'll do great!

Good Luck!
AtlantaBraves is offline Female
Old 02-13-2009, 10:06 PM   #5
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

Angry Re: Trading Room Error

View Post Originally Posted by la~la~land
Whenever I try to put an item into my trading options it will not go in. I just appears back in my dock. Please help?
Whenever I try to put it through the bar, it goes back in my dock.
Unfortunately, that is what happens.
badena2 is offline Female
Old 02-13-2009, 10:10 PM   #6
ill miss you all!
Banned
andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!

What I do is drag AROUND it- works most of the time!
andrewhoya is offline Male
Old 02-13-2009, 10:13 PM   #7
Gift Guru

MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness
MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Thank you guys for letting la la land know this. It took me awhile to figure out what I was doing wrong.
My grandson just kept teasing me. He knew but thought I should learn myself.
Anyone want a free grandson.
MsHoliday is offline Female
Old 02-14-2009, 12:04 AM   #8
♥♥
Gifted

runlikethewind is an unparalleled talent
runlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talent

thats happening to me too. When you have it in the trade box, before you let go of the left clicker, right click, then let go. Its crude, like said above, but with how many glitches there are in WW ya kinda have to do it
YOu will probably have to do this multiple times.

Runlikethewind
runlikethewind is offline Female
Old 02-14-2009, 11:35 AM   #9

la~la~land is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanx bunches everyone!
la~la~land is offline Female
Old 02-14-2009, 12:02 PM   #10
100% Evil.
Gift Guru

Mama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talent

It's a very 'trying' experience to get those items to leave our docs and into the trading spaces sometimes. LOL

Like others have said, you need to drag your item AROUND the text bar. IF you touch it, your items goes back into your doc. Another suggestion... go slow. I've found that the faster I try to move something, it usually ends right back up in my doc. Move your items slowly around the trading table, and it's usually okay. Best of luck!
Mama Girl NH is offline Female
Closed