Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2009, 07:34 PM   #11
inter Puppies Are
Gifted

HawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talent

Default Re: Trading Question

View Post Originally Posted by spendergast5
Wait a minute? Why do I feel like I am not part of the club? Why have I been silently watching only to not be included when I join? So I am Lil Kinz. Do I need to be a member for 2 weeks before I can join the Trading Forum? My question is.. why are some people saying trading talk is not allowed but others are showing a link?
What I am looking for is a trading forum where people can talk about what they have and what they want to trade. Maybe a suggestion if you do not have it already.. Of course Via Kinz Post is never allowed. But do Webkinz Fans not hit the trading room once in a while for a rare or retired item?

BTW I have seen I Offer and I am not affiliated with it. I am just a Stay at home Mom of two beautiful children who has gotten addicted to this Webkinz Craze.
Well, there is no trade talk allowed. But you can say "Hey! I got the bowling alley!" or so on. To trade with other people, you have to sign up. You have to be a member for over two weeks, and have 50 non fluff posts. Then you have a shot at becoming a gift trainee. Don't be offended if you do not make it in, sometime there are too many gift trainees to go around. Once you become one you will get a gift coach. They will teach you how to trade, and much more! Also, I forgot to say, if you get accepted to be a gift trainee, you will get a PM from an administrator saying "Congrats!". They will also give you some helpful links that can help you out. You also have to go to another thread and say "I agree to these rules". Then you can get a gift coach. They will then send you a PM and ask you some questions. And some other stuff. You will not be able to trade immediately. Afterwards, your Gift Coach will tell you to give them a list of your haves and wants. Then if all works out, they will ask you to create a thread. The reason why you feel "Left Out" is because you cannot see the TGE (Training Gift Exchange). But once you are a gift trainee you will be able to see it. Once you have your thread and you are all set up, your GC will help you complete your first trade. Once you send and your GC has sent, you can leave feedback. You can see your FB underneath your post count. Once you have been in the TGE and have completed a fairly good amount of trades, you will get another PM from an administrator saying "Do you feel you are ready to move up?". They will also ask you to finish up and unfinished trades. Once you tell them you are ready to move up, and have completed your trades, you should get a PM also from your GC. After, you will get to move up. Be patient though, I had to learn the hard way. It could be up to a week until you can become gifted. Once you are gifted you will not be able to see the TGE. You will now see what many refer to as the "Big" Gift Exchange (GE). You can then set up a thread and start trading! You do not have to set up a thread immediately though. You can wait as long as you want. Then you will be able to trade with Gifted (G), Gift Guru (GG), Gift Coach (GC), Moderators, and even Administrators like my friend Cows4You! I hope this has helped you out with this trading issue!

Your Friend,

Lake
HawaiianBreeze is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-19-2009, 07:45 PM   #12
ooHoo I'm Finally
Gifted

spendergast5 is a name known to allspendergast5 is a name known to allspendergast5 is a name known to all

Hello, is anyone there?
spendergast5 is offline Female
Old 10-19-2009, 07:46 PM   #13
inter Puppies Are
Gifted

HawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talent

Hello, is anyone there?
I am. Did you read my long message?
Old 10-19-2009, 07:49 PM   #14
ooHoo I'm Finally
Gifted

spendergast5 is a name known to allspendergast5 is a name known to allspendergast5 is a name known to all

Yes. Sorry I just got it when I post that hello. LOL. Thank you soooo much!!! I really appreciate that. I am just a normal stay at home Mom addicted to Webkinz. Who knew we would have this much fun? I am willing to wait to post in the special section. Thanks for the info. Thanks SO MUCH!

Not allowed to exchange that info.
~Jennielou

Last edited by Jennielou; 10-19-2009 at 08:04 PM..
Old 10-19-2009, 07:55 PM   #15
inter Puppies Are
Gifted

Yes. Sorry I just got it when I post that hello. LOL. Thank you soooo much!!! I really appreciate that. I am just a normal stay at home Mom addicted to Webkinz. Who knew we would have this much fun? I am willing to wait to post in the special section. Thanks for the info. Thanks SO MUCH!
Oh and I also forgot to tell you something. To apply you need 50 non fluff posts. A fluff post is like "LOL" or something similar to that. You also have to be a member for over two weeks.

Last edited by Jennielou; 10-19-2009 at 08:06 PM.. Reason: not allowed
Old 10-19-2009, 08:04 PM   #16
Gifted

Cloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socks

Hi, I'll try to clarify a little bit too.

Trading and talk about trading (or asking to trade or asking for gifts) is not allowed on the WI Forums EXCEPT for in the "Gift Exchange" forum (aka the "GE".) In that forum you can say "I have these, I want these, who wants to trade?" But that's the only forum where that's allowed here. It's not allowed anywhere else on the site.

In order to be allowed to trade in the "GE" you need to have been a member here for 2 weeks, and you need to have over 50 "non-fluff" posts. In other words, posts that contribute to the forum in some way. Posts that just say "Great idea!" or "LOL!" -don't count towards your 50

When you've been a member for over 2 weeks and think you've made more than 50 "non fluff" posts, apply to the "Gifted Training Program" (I think people already gave you links to that above). Then you wait and see if you get accepted. If so, then you train for a bit to learn how the GE works and the policy etc. and then you'll have access to the GE forum. If you don't get accepted your first time around, it's no big deal. Lots of people don't. You can apply again when you think you've made more good posts.

Hope that explains things a bit better.

Welcome
Old 10-19-2009, 08:05 PM   #17
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Please see the link in my signature (also posted by others) as to info on our Gift Exchange program.
You do need to be a member for over 2 weeks and have over 50 helpful posts (also a link in my siggy) before you can apply.
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 10-19-2009, 08:08 PM   #18
ooHoo I'm Finally
Gifted

Thanks to both of you. I guess I will keep posting non LOL posts. What else do you want to talk about?
Will someone contact me when I reach 50 non fluff posts and I am over 2 weeks? Because I am a busy woman.

Thank you Jennie- I like your pets.
Old 10-19-2009, 08:15 PM   #19
inter Puppies Are
Gifted

Thanks to both of you. I guess I will keep posting non LOL posts. What else do you want to talk about?
Will someone contact me when I reach 50 non fluff posts and I am over 2 weeks? Because I am a busy woman.

Thank you Jennie- I like your pets.
Well, you can try to post in some of the sections. Maybe you can welcome some new members with the info you now have.I would be glad to watch over your progress for you!
Old 10-19-2009, 08:16 PM   #20
Webkinz :)

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

Hey spender, I know exactly how you feel.

I have been a member for quite some time and I don't really want to become gifted, because I don't buy enough items to trade. I also don't collect just for the sake of having something to trade in case someone might eventually want something I have. I, like you, have a million questions, but unfortunately, unless you become gifted you can't ask anyting about trading.

So for the average person who kinda dabbles in the trading room on webkinz periodically, like once in a blue moon, you are on your own.

I must say that Webkinz Insider does have a great listing of items with the approximate value of each item, whether rare or exclusive, and so forth for you to check your items against. But unless you become gifted, you are basically on your own. Good Luck!
jazzykinz is offline Female
Closed