Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2008, 08:16 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

Ethansiam is a glorious beacon of lightEthansiam is a glorious beacon of lightEthansiam is a glorious beacon of light

Default Unanswered: Trading propblem

Hi , has anyone else had problems trading???? Since yesterday every trade I make doesn't go through, it says there is a system error and to log out and in. Did all that and never got my items. I'm so mad and frustrated
Ethansiam is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2008, 08:22 AM   #2
momtofaye is a name known to allmomtofaye is a name known to allmomtofaye is a name known to all

Default Re: Trading propblem

Yes, I think most people, if not everyone, is having the same problem. It has happened before and I'm sure Ganz is working on the problem. We have found it best to just stay out of the trading room when this happens...it cuts down on the frustration level.

Hopefully it will be back up and running smoothly again soon.
momtofaye is offline Female
Old 10-29-2008, 08:23 AM   #3
ild about this place
Gift Guru

DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!

I'M HAVING SIMILAR PROBLEMS... ONCE A TRADE IS COMPLETED A STATEMENT APPEARS THAT SAYS YOU NEED TO CHECK THE STATUS OF THE TRADE... AND THE SAME ITEMS I HAD BEFORE THE TRADE ARE IN MY DOCK... THE ITEMS I WAS TRADING FOR ARE NOT... THE TRADES ARE NOT BEING COMPLETED... MUST BE A SYSTEM GLITCH.... BIG SURPRISE
DAYCAREMOM24 is offline Female
Old 10-29-2008, 08:27 AM   #4
Gifted

duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!

I haven't tried yet today, but yesterday I was having problems. Hopefully today is better.
duckling5011 is offline Female
Old 10-29-2008, 08:34 AM   #5
KID-SAMAAAA~

sealo is just really nicesealo is just really nice

I have trading problems. I called GANZ and they said it was a glitch for fixing.
sealo is offline Female
Old 10-29-2008, 09:02 AM   #6
Diabetes Awareness

RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!

I was having the same problem last night. I could see alot of other people still in the rooms trading, so I thought it was just me. I'm glad to know that it's not just me. I hope they fix it soon. You can't tell there is a problem until after you go to all the trouble of finding what you want to trade. After both are happy with the trade, then it doesn't go through.

:clyde::husky::rdr::el1::rott:
Old 10-29-2008, 09:08 AM   #7
auggiedoggiedoodledo

ribrooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm happy to know it wasn't just me. Well, not happy, but less frustrated. I finally found a piece I needed to finish decorating a room and the trader and I tried to trade everything twice. The error message came up, but said to check my dock for the items. They definitely weren't there. One thing I noted, the first time we tried to trade, neither of our webbies were on the trading screen. The second time, they both popped up and looked like they should. I hope it is fixed soon!
Old 10-29-2008, 09:28 AM   #8
budeight is an unknown quantity at this point

I have had the "system error" since Monday. I have missed some great trades. Frustration is a nice word. My pet wasn't even in the room & I got asked to trade.
budeight is offline Female
Old 10-29-2008, 10:09 AM   #9

Ethansiam is a glorious beacon of lightEthansiam is a glorious beacon of lightEthansiam is a glorious beacon of light

Hey guys ,some people have resorted to sending the items through kinz post to each other. It's a quick fix to the problem but not everybody is trust worthy.....so be careful out there.
Ethansiam is offline Female
Closed