Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2008, 02:53 PM   #11
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

Default Re: Trading help?

View Post Originally Posted by *Krys*
Thank you very much for the help!

That seems like a very long process to trade items. And I don't have an especially large amount of free time to post and reply on the forum. 50 posts in two weeks might be out of my league. There's no way I could simply post which items I have and which items I'm looking for, then trade through a moderator of some type or meet in the clubhouse to make the swap? ??? I'm just trying to figure out how all this works. All I know is that my cousin has items she thinks are "ugly" that she wants to trade for things that are "pretty". lol And that selling them in the shop will only get 500cash, but trading them would possibly get her more (which is important, since we limit playing time).

I've read the link you suggested and understand that it is important for trades to be controlled to avoid scamming (I do participate in a forum/application similar to webkinz and know how bothersome unfair trades can be) but it seems like much more work than I can handle. I intended to use this forum to have fun and trade items, but this seems too complicated and drawn out for my purposes.

If I decide to stick around (at this point, I think I might just sell the items lol), where do I go to provide helpful posts to others? Since I'm new, I don't believe I'd be very helpful.
Oh, you don't have to have 50 posts in two weeks, those are two separate requirements. If it takes you a year to make those 50 posts, if you are still interested, you can still apply.

In the GE, you don't have to have a list of your items if you do not want to. You can go around to other people's list (called GE's) and you can offer your "ugly stuff" for their pretty stuff." You work out a deal on their thread, and then you send your items through Kinz post.

you could always try the trading rooms in the clubhouse, if that would suit your purposes better.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-28-2008, 09:14 PM   #12
Webkinz :)

*Krys* is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you all very much for your help. I'll see if I can find my way around the forum.
*Krys* is offline Female
Old 06-28-2008, 09:40 PM   #13
KAF, my little angel
Gift Guru

mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by *Krys*
I'm brand new to the forum and I'm interested in trading some of my adoption exclusive items.

There seem to be a lot of different areas on this forum and I'm not sure where to go to make a trade offer. Can someone please point me in the right direction?
Like the other members have said: You need to have 50 good posts (no fluff posts) and you need to be a member for two weeks. Once you have met these requirements, you can apply to be a trainee. When youa re accepted, you will be assigned a coach who will help you start to learn the ins and outs of trading. In the training section is where you can make offers and trade your exclusives that are allowed.

Please do not offer to trade with anyone until you are a trainee, that is against the rules of the forum and will prolong your chance of being accepted into the training section.
mommamia3 is offline Female
Closed