Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2008, 07:31 PM   #11
Banned
jorking has a reputation beyond reputejorking has a reputation beyond reputejorking has a reputation beyond reputejorking has a reputation beyond reputejorking has a reputation beyond reputejorking has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Trading Fiasco!!

Any one! It doesn't matter! They'll help you right away! It'll be even better if there online!
jorking is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-14-2008, 07:35 PM   #12
emary4
Gifted

emary4 will become famous soon enough

Okay! Thank you!!
Old 05-14-2008, 07:38 PM   #13
|_ () \/ 3
Gift Guru

lexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guide

I don't log out so it says I am on all the time so, I'd wait a couple hours then I'd contact a mod.
lexi18216 is offline Female
Old 05-14-2008, 07:39 PM   #14
Gift Guru

AddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond repute

contact a mod , or leave negative feedback.

But i would cointact a mod first .
AddictedToAnime21 is offline Male
Old 05-14-2008, 07:43 PM   #15
jolibelle
Gift Guru

Jolibelle has a spectacular aura about

don't leave negative feedback. check with mod first.
Jolibelle is offline Female
Old 05-14-2008, 07:43 PM   #16
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

Sometimes ppl are able to log into WI but not WW ... like somewhere the site might be blocked, where JAVA is not installed, etc. Maybe they haven't had a chance to log into WW so they don't know the package has been delivered. Maybe they are like me and have over a dozen trades going at once .... maybe they share the WI acct with someone else - someone who gets on and reads, not necessarily trades (a little brother logged on his sister's WI the other day)

Take a look at their feedback and their giftz number ... that should tell you that you should be okay
mathmom2 is offline Female
Old 05-15-2008, 08:40 AM   #17
mbg9

Don't worry! Maybe they were busy or were having Technical Difficulties with Webkinz.
Old 05-15-2008, 08:45 AM   #18
princessinny

I would contact a mod just to give a heads up. Maybe they havnt been on as mathmom stated...maybe it was someone else...But just to be sure...you can leave it in a mods hands.
It could be an overlook on the traders part...But..maybe in fact they got your items....I am sorry this has happened to you. ts terrible to get such a bad taste in your mouth so to speak...Not everyone is like that..and it will be rectified in some way or fashion. Crossing my fingers for you..that its just an oversight!!! Good luck hun....
Old 05-15-2008, 08:50 AM   #19
I rules!
Gift Guru

mom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond repute

Please PM a GE Mod and let them know if you still have not received your item. I try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt first and would send them a reminder PM again today.
mom2tc is offline Female
Old 05-15-2008, 08:52 AM   #20
Gift Guru

Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!

first check your account and make sure your gift actually sent, sometimes it bounces back and it looks like you sent but you didn't.

second many people stay logged into WI even though they are away from their computer, give the other trader time.

Third if you are certain your part sent and it has been 24 hours, contact a mod. Don't leave negative feedback until you speak with a mod. People are human they forget, they have emergencies, they can't be tied to WW 24/7.

Good luck
Disneymum is offline Female
Closed