Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2008, 06:22 PM   #1
Superkitty777 is my
Banned
SUNNYPARROT has a spectacular aura aboutSUNNYPARROT has a spectacular aura about

Default Unanswered: Trading Cards info

where do you find secret codes in a pack of series 2 trading cards and what are some useful tips for trading cards? also where can you view your virtual online trading card collection?
SUNNYPARROT is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-03-2008, 06:25 PM   #2
elitegymnast0707
Gifted

kkaitlinn94 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Trading Cards info

first off, welcome 2 WI!!!
ok when u open a pack of tc there are...welll...trading cards. lol
one of the cards should hav a white box on it with the codes. u enter the codes in the code shop 2 get ur prize =)
to view ur online collection, buy a trading card binder from the wshop, put it in ur room, and clck on it 2 open it and look @ ur cards!! oh and 2 get the cards in the bnder, just drag the pack of vtc in2 ur room =)
hpe this helped!!!
kkaitlinn94 is offline Female
Old 07-03-2008, 06:32 PM   #3
Superkitty777 is my
Banned
SUNNYPARROT has a spectacular aura aboutSUNNYPARROT has a spectacular aura about

thanx for the info it really helped!
Old 07-03-2008, 09:38 PM   #4
Webkinz :)

dancingbrat22 is an unknown quantity at this point

You just have to come across a secrest code.......They are just on some of the packs, You just have to get lucky. I have only got a code like 2 times. It is realy hard to find a pack with a code in it. I did not know there was a new set of cards.

If you want to see your webkinz cards while on webkinz world. Then you need to go to the Wshop and buy a binder. The binder will divied them and give you prizes when you get so many of the same typ of cards, and if you get all the cards then you unlock the big prize.

My friend has opened the big prize. She got an excluseive bed. I think that it changes every week. Cuz when she got on the next week and it was closed again. So she had to go out and buy the cards over and she is still working on it now.

If you have any other questions then fill free to go to my private profile and ask them I have had my webkinz acount for about 2 years. Well I hope that helped. Bye bye.

Your Fellow
Webkinzinsider
Dancingbrat22

Last edited by dancingbrat22; 07-05-2008 at 09:36 PM..
dancingbrat22 is offline Female
Old 07-04-2008, 02:48 PM   #5
Superkitty777 is my
Banned

thanx for the info!
Closed