Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2010, 09:37 PM   #1
e the people...
Webkinz :)

MintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to behold

Question Unanswered: Trading Card Questions...

I have a few questions about trading cards...

What are the special pets for every series?
What are the odds of getting a virtual pet?
If you enter a code and it is a pet, is it automatically adopted on your account or can you adopt it on another account?
Where are the cheapest trading cards located in stores?
If you receive a virtual pet, do you know what pet it is?

Thanks!

Last edited by MintyPuppy; 12-23-2010 at 10:30 PM..
MintyPuppy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-22-2010, 09:44 PM   #2
Gifted

Jenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed up
Jenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed up

Default Re: Trading Card Questions...

The series 3 pet was the Magical Retriever and the series 4 pet was the Mystical Panda. Series 1 and 2 didn't have special pets.
1 in 10 boxes had them so 1 in 360 packs
If you get a pack of cards that has a pet in it there will be a card that has a picture of the pet on it and it will have the pet code there. The card that has teh pet is different than the card with the code that you enter at the code shop.
I'm not sure, but i have heard that people are finding them at the dollar store.
Jenny is offline Female
Old 12-22-2010, 10:04 PM   #3

flamefur is an unknown quantity at this point

im unsure because im pretty new to the trading cards as well
flamefur is offline Female
Old 12-22-2010, 10:13 PM   #4
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by MintyPuppy
I have a few questions about trading cards...

If you enter a code and it is a pet, is it automatically adopted on your account or can you adopt it on another account?

Thanks!
In series 1 and 2 there are no special pets.
Instead there were "big" prizes such as:

[Series 1]
Gold Card Collector Trophy, Master Card Collector Statue, Sketched Kinzville Window, Ultimate Challenge Sports Car, and Ye Olde Moving Picture Box.

[Series 2]
At paw level display screen, Collector's Paradise Waterfall, Series 2 collector trophy, Space Explorer Shuttle, and W-tales sofa.

In series 3 the special pet was the magical retriever.
And in series 4 the mystical panda.

I'm not sure what the odds are of getting the pet.
There is a real stastic, but I've forgotten it.
xD

This thread here shows the breakdown of what WI members have gotten in terms of mystery pets and such series 1-4 if you care to give it a look.
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...es-1-a-261731/

The code will be different for a pet. There will be the typical code card in your pack of trading cards, but there will also be a different card if you've won the pet. So you will get a separate card saying "You won the Mystical panda" so you can add it to your account via the adoption center.

Mystery pets work the same way, accept you have no idea what the pet is until you've adopted it.

I've heard of people finding them in the dollar store.
I buy mine at the Hallmark store for over $2 a pack. But that's the new series.
You can find Webkinz and a series 1 or 2 pack of cards at Walmart.
Or WI's partner site has the big boxes of trading cards for sale from all the series if you'd rather check that out.
(:

Hope this helps!
Blythe is offline Female
Old 12-22-2010, 10:32 PM   #5
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

Magical Retriever and Mystical Panda.
cheekyluver is offline Male
Old 12-23-2010, 09:50 AM   #6
hoo-hoo!

Honeybear knows the way
Honeybear knows the wayHoneybear knows the way

You can also get boxes of cards from each series from eBay -- I've had really good luck there. If you watch the shipping costs (some vendors ship free) you can do this fairly economically.
Honeybear is offline Female
Old 12-27-2010, 12:51 PM   #7
wolfyclub

Wolfyclub knows the way
Wolfyclub knows the wayWolfyclub knows the way

What Blythe said, and the statistics are 1/100. (I looked it up)
Wolfyclub is offline Female
Old 12-27-2010, 02:26 PM   #8

Ladybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guide

Series 3: Magical Retriever
Series 4: Mystical Panda

For the Magical Retriever and Mystical Panda, it's 1/360.
For any other pet, it's 1/36I think

If you receive a pet, you get a special card with a pet code, not a feature code. You adopt it using the adoption center, not the code shop. After that, it is like a regular pet. You can't really move it to another account.

Trading cards are usually $2 - $3.

If you receive a virtual pet, do you know what pet it is?
For series 1, you will get a special card that includes the pet's code and a picture of the pet.
For series 2, 3, and 4, it's a mystery pet.
However, if you received a Magical Retriever or Mystical Panda, it will tell you that.
Old 12-27-2010, 06:18 PM   #9
ishing!
Gifted

Firebird is a name known to allFirebird is a name known to allFirebird is a name known to all

I have purchased series one and series two boxes of trading cards from eBay and Amazon. There are 36 card packs in each box and I have received one free pet in each box (except I found 2 pets in one box). I'm sure that the prices I paid were less than $36.00 (so less than $1 per pack)! Series three and four packs are much more expensive.

Have fun with your cards!
Firebird is offline Female
Old 12-28-2010, 09:43 PM   #10
Grateful
Gift Guru

vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause
vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause

WI Subscriber

I got Series 1 box from Amazon for $20 and Series 2 box from Amazon for $30. Each of the 3 boxes I got had a free pet - in Series 1 I got a frog and a golden retriever. In Series 2 it was a "mystery pet" where you have to choose the name and gender w/o knowing what the actual pet will be. Mine turned out to be a Koala. Cute. You just get a code, so you can enter it into any account you want. I got a Zingoz Chocolate Fountain and a big TV with the koala adoption. I haven't yet adopted the other two pets.

I got several big prizes, including a Medieval bed, an Ancient Civilization Wading Pool, a Forest Falls Fairy Tiara and a Gladiator Helmet. I got $24,000 KC and will have about another $10,000 KC after selling stuff I don't want to the W-store - and I"ll still have lots of furniture, clothes and food left.

i loved these and prefer getting more codes than I hear you get with Series 3&4, and I like these prizes better.

It's been really fun entering the codes and seeing what I got.
vanberk is offline Female
Closed

Tags
magical retriever, mystical panda, trading card questions