Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2008, 05:57 AM   #1
Ninjasmin
Webkinz :)

Ninjasmin is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Trading Card Game Glitch D:

I played the new game of the trading card game, but it kept on giving me four cards.... Then I left the game and played the normal one, and suddenly, the new cards came into the old game o.0

Click the image to open in full size.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-15-2008, 09:48 AM   #2
webkinz_rule

Default Re: Trading Card Game Glitch D:

O.o thats alto of cards
Old 02-16-2008, 10:15 AM   #3
sanriogirl95

hmmmm. there are so many people trying to play the new game it is glitching up! my advice it to just play some older games, play in your house, maybe redecorate, and garden! it will keep you occupied!
Old 02-16-2008, 01:50 PM   #4
Ninjasmin

Ninjasmin is an unknown quantity at this point

True lol ^^
*Goes to play polar plunge, cash cow and zingoz pop*
Old 02-16-2008, 06:44 PM   #5
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

This looks like a terrible glitch! Maybe if you clear all your temporary internet files, and then restart your browser and log back on, then the glitch will be gone. It is probably the way that some of the information is stored on your computer in the temporary internet files. Both the new and the old game may be using the same temporary files. If this is the problem, then there is nothing you can do about this except remove your temporary files and start over. This will probably happen the next time too, if you play both the old and new games without clearing out the temporary files in between games. I am not sure what browser you are using. You can set some browsers to clear the temporary internet files when the browser closes. It is usually under the tools/internet options menu.

You should also go to the "contact us" section of the newspaper in Webkinz World, and click on the "comments and suggestions" tab, then "click here to make a comment or suggestion". Let Ganz know what has happened to you so they will put it on their "to do" list when they make their updates. I would do it for you, but I haven't payed the game (I don't quite understand it yet). They will probably need to know which account this is happening to, so they know which server that they need to fix (it's probably all of them though).
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 02-17-2008, 01:31 AM   #6
Crayola

i've been playing the challenge card game and have noticed that when i do one challenge a different one changes and that one is still up!
Closed