Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2007, 01:42 PM   #1
Lil Kinz
flamingrunner is an unknown quantity at this point

Question Unanswered: Trading Card Free Virtual Pet Error

Hi Everyone!

I was wondering if anyone else had this problem with their Trading Card Free virtual pet. My girlfriend's daughter recieved a free golden retriever code in her package of trading cards. She followed the instructions to activate the pet.

It all goes through and her pet is there with her other pets but when she goes into her room to play with him, the loader chair starts up and begins loading but then it stops and boots her off and she's back on the LOG IN page. How weird is that??????? :idiot2: She can play with her other pets no problem but as soon as she goes to switch over to the free virtual pet, she gets an error message and then it boots her off and she has to log in again.

So, my girlfriend sent off an email to Ganz and is waiting to hear back but I thought I'd check here to see if anyone else has had that problem.

Any ideas, thoughts, or advice???

TIA!!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-04-2007, 01:51 PM   #2
wetnoodle33

Default Re: Trading Card Free Virtual Pet Error

can you get the e-mail address for me? i found it, but then forgot. i had some other problems (not the same as yours, but it had to do with the free pet) that i would like Ganz to know about and possibly fix. anyway, i would appreciate it if you would send me the address in a PM. thanks.
Old 06-05-2007, 09:54 AM   #3
Webkinz :)

Snow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all around

View Post Originally Posted by wetnoodle33
can you get the e-mail address for me? i found it, but then forgot. i had some other problems (not the same as yours, but it had to do with the free pet) that i would like Ganz to know about and possibly fix. anyway, i would appreciate it if you would send me the address in a PM. thanks.
The e-mail address is support@webkinz.com
Old 06-05-2007, 09:55 AM   #4
Gift Guru

Tinkermomof3 is a name known to allTinkermomof3 is a name known to allTinkermomof3 is a name known to all

That's horrible, I'd be pretty upset, but what can you do that she's not already doing. Really nothing. Good luck to her, hopefully it gets straightened out soon!
Old 06-05-2007, 10:00 AM   #5
Gift Guru

webkinz_crazy has a spectacular aura about

I'm sorry! That's not fair. At least it's happening with a free pet and not one that was paid for! I have never heard of that happenening though. Sorry!
Old 06-05-2007, 10:16 AM   #6
pinkhugs
Gift Guru
pinkhugs is on a distinguished road

My nephew had that happen,not with free pet, but new pet, around that same time. i think they were having problems with the adoption center. email them, and they should be able to fix it!
Old 06-05-2007, 10:36 AM   #7
Gift Guru

katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence
katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence

I feel so bad!
katiepup is offline Female
Old 06-06-2007, 11:33 AM   #8
yournotme
Gift Guru

yournotme is a WI addict!
yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

Haven't had that glitch yet - However we did get four of those virtual pets that come in various boxes (I've bought 5 boxes so far) so this morning I decided to adopt some of them so I'd have some kinz cash for Arte this afternoon and tommorrow. First card was a panda names him Sugar Daddy he turned into a frog when I registered instead of Panda (don't have a frog not the name I may have chosen for a frog but ok). I decided I'd put on another of those cards this one was a monkey so we decided to name him Mr. Chimp guess what he turned into a frog too --- I didn't want another frog and one of my girls who has the fewest webkinz doesn't have a frog yet so I told her we'd add the next one to her account (I don't need 3 frogs even if the beds psi is cute) so she registered the card which was a monkey and names him Ribbit assuming that she too would get a frog. We were wrong so now Heather has a Monkey named Ribbit. They should just show a mystery pet put her on the bus with tears streaming down her face she stuck him in the junk room in her kinz huose and swears she's never going to look at him. Unfortunately there's no way to explain to her that a mom who has her masters is a ding - ****. Oh well one should never assume-----I guess Webkinz made an ***of me
Old 06-06-2007, 11:35 AM   #9
Gifted

Missi5600 is on a distinguished road

Good luck. I got a free virtual pet card in a pack and there was no code, just the white box where it was suppose to be. I sent an email to webkinz but never received a reply.
Old 06-06-2007, 11:37 AM   #10
I rules!
Gift Guru

mom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Missi5600
Good luck. I got a free virtual pet card in a pack and there was no code, just the white box where it was suppose to be. I sent an email to webkinz but never received a reply.
There is a toll free number on the website. Let us know what they say.
mom2tc is offline Female
Closed