Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2009, 12:44 AM   #1
ebkinz Fanatic!
Webkinz :)

Igothi has a spectacular aura about

Default Unanswered: Tournament Time

Does anyone know how long the tournaments last for the arcade games? I entered several early this morning and was going to play them again, but it wouldn't let me because it was still checked off that I was still entered. Maybe I am not understanding the numbers 1/20 , etc... If someone could explain how it works to me I would be greatly thankful.
Igothi is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-27-2009, 02:04 AM   #2
Gift Guru

harrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Tournament Time

I'm sorry, but I don't know.
harrypotterfan101 is offline Female
Old 03-27-2009, 02:28 AM   #3
Asacardimus
Gift Guru

Asacardimus is an unparalleled talent
Asacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talent

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 3 

It depends on the game. Some, like Triple Strike Solitaire you can only play once a day. Others, like Stack 'Em Up Solitaire, you can play more often. I find you can get back to those anytime you log back on. You just need to figure out which ones are dailies only and which are the multiple plays. The Get Eleven seems to be another of the anytime you've logged on you can play. I guess it's a case of experimenting to find out which are which. That could make a really interesting thread to get others to help you discover the timings, if it hasn't been done anywhere. Have you looked under the game threads to see if anyone's made a study?
Asacardimus is offline Female
Old 03-27-2009, 03:05 AM   #4
Are we there yet?
Gift Guru

PinkSlicky is a glorious beacon of lightPinkSlicky is a glorious beacon of lightPinkSlicky is a glorious beacon of light

The 1/20 means the tournament is designed for 20 participants and 1 has played so far. When another 19 have played, the next tournament of 20 participants should begin and you may enter it. Some games like wacky zingoz have two tournaments simultaneously. One has I think 20 participants and the other maybe 50? Sorry I don't recall. You can enter both those tournaments back to back...then when all the participants have finished in one tournament, you may enter again.
Old 03-27-2009, 09:22 AM   #5
My mama says I'm
Gifted

msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

Asacardimus gave a really good answer. As far as I know, the only games that fall into the "once a day" category are Triple Strike Solitaire and Bamboo Break. For any other game, simply log out and back in an the results should be there. You will be able to play again then. Occasionally if it is a slow time of day on WW and it hasn't been that long since you finished the game you will have to wait before the check-mark disappears.
msclockart is offline Male
Old 03-27-2009, 10:19 AM   #6
oohoo!!!

auntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guide

Asacardimus and Msclockart are correct. Log out, log back in, you should be able to play again. The games that are less popular or that take longer to play might not be "ready" yet, but most will be.
auntjenny7 is offline Female
Old 03-27-2009, 12:26 PM   #7
ebkinz Fanatic!

Igothi has a spectacular aura about

Thank you everyone! I appreciate the time you took to answer. I will try all your suggestions!
Igothi is offline Female
Old 03-27-2009, 12:39 PM   #8
oohoo!!!

auntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guide

It's worth it, to be able to play tournaments more than once. Especially if you play the games that give out very little KC (Wacky Bingoz), and always do well and get the extra KC, or even if you just love the games.
auntjenny7 is offline Female
Old 03-27-2009, 03:53 PM   #9
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by msclockart
Asacardimus gave a really good answer. As far as I know, the only games that fall into the "once a day" category are Triple Strike Solitaire and Bamboo Break. For any other game, simply log out and back in an the results should be there. You will be able to play again then. Occasionally if it is a slow time of day on WW and it hasn't been that long since you finished the game you will have to wait before the check-mark disappears.
Hi everyone,
It must depend on which server. I just tested this today and learned that I CAN do Triple Strike Solitaire and Bamboo Break more than once a day. In both cases this was for the 20 person game.

Ganz just worked on the Tournment program recently when they added the new badge. Unfortunately, that resulted in some bugs. Some people were not able to get any tournament results. This means that the tournament was not finishing. The nightly maintenance would then reset the information. This meant that you could only play once a day. There may be some servers that still have these bugs.

AuntietoEW
AuntietoEW is offline Female
Closed