Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2011, 07:27 PM   #11
hat happened?
Gift Guru

Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness
Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Tournament Arena - Trading Card Game?

I really don't know. This is something you would have to call/email GANZ about.
Isabelle123 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-29-2011, 07:45 PM   #12
Webkinz :)

HampsterGiggles is sweet stuff
HampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuff

The game has been removed.
HampsterGiggles is offline Female
Old 07-29-2011, 10:08 PM   #13

Oldspring1 is a name known to allOldspring1 is a name known to allOldspring1 is a name known to allOldspring1 is a name known to all

That is sad.
I got a lot of invitations to play it, so some folks must have enjoyed it.
One person invited me for about eight games of it in a row.
That's not happened with any other game.
Oldspring1 is offline Male
Old 07-31-2011, 10:57 AM   #14
Wondering..
Gifted

SoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshine
SoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshine

Yes I am sad to say that they did remove the Trading Card Challenge game from the Tournament Arena and they also removed Quizzy's Whizkinz. I have no idea why, but I do know they removed it a few months ago.
SoccerPlayer06 is offline Female
Old 08-01-2011, 06:31 AM   #15
susan1118

susan1118 is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh okay, that's sad. I wonder if that has something to do with why I can't find the trading cards in stores anymore either. I can only find them online. Oh well.

Thanks everyone!

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
Welcome to WI and the trading game was removed some time ago but other things were not updated. Sorry that you won't be able to play and maybe they will bring the game back.
susan1118 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
trading card game