Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2008, 03:28 PM   #1
swimprincess459
Webkinz :)

swimprincess459 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: tournament arena problems

Tournament arena has been causing me many problems in the past year. I've just been toughing it out though cuz i thought ganz would fix it but apprently not . so i love the tournamemt arena and i play in it alot. I play a game then will be in the tournament for hours at a time. Even when its at 29/30 people i look back and then its at 1/30 and im still in it. Then i sign out and sign back in and the results dont even pop up but im not in it anymore. Does this happen to anyone else? Its kinda making me mad cuz i love playing in tournaments.

~swimprincess459~
Sponsored Links
Old 12-23-2008, 03:46 PM   #2
Gift Trainee

funkyfree will become famous soon enough

Default Re: tournament arena problems

Yes this does happen to me. I often play in the tournament arena and will enter and it will say 29/30 entered then you come back maybe 30 minutes later and it says 3/30 entered but your still in it. I think it's just one of Ganz's many glitches. One of the glitches that is annoying but not a top priority to fix. Normally if I wait long enough the results will come up but sometimes this can take an hour or more. Sometimes even if it shows you are not entered any more your results will still pop up later. My best advice is just to wait it out. Often time will finally let the tournament end or the results to come up. If this does not work for you STILL or is a constant problem I would either contact ganz or consider playing non tournament games. Eventually the problem should get fixed although it might take a while. (See how long it took to fix kinzchat plus) In the future just wait it out and good luck!
funkyfree is offline Female
Old 12-23-2008, 03:55 PM   #3
Gift Guru

PassPass has much to be proud ofPassPass has much to be proud ofPassPass has much to be proud ofPassPass has much to be proud of

Yes, sadly this has been occurring a lot for people playing in the tournament. Lately this has been happening to fellow tournament players, I really wish we could fix this but we all are just going to have to wait for GANZ to have time to fix these glitches. The best you could probably is send an error report.

Just hang in there,
PassPass is offline Female
Old 12-23-2008, 03:58 PM   #4
Webkinz :)

LADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socks

That happens to me too. But like you I have been toughing it out. It's annoying.
LADYVOLS88 is offline Female
Old 12-23-2008, 03:59 PM   #5
hat Remains.

MysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with grace

This is going on for way too long, but just hang in a bit, and Ganz will help soon
MysticMist is offline Male
Closed